“Quick, delicious food at a great price”
Review of San Antonio Taco Co. - CLOSED

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighborhood: Downtown Nashville
Neighborhood: Downtown Nashville
Reviewed September 20, 2011

Great little place with indoor and outdoor seating. Upon entering, you fill out an order sheet, choosing exactly what you want on your taco. When your order is ready (within minutes) you're called up to get your food. The fish taco was outstanding. The bean and cheese taco was good. I would have preferred whole beans to refried. Drinks come with unlimited refills and there is hot and mild salsa that you can get to put on your tacos. Quick, friendly service with a clean and very casual atmosphere. My 6-year-old loved it and asked if we could return the next day. Alas, we couldn't, but we'll be back next time we're in Nashville!

Reviewed August 23, 2011

Enjoyed this place alot. Loved the idea of ordering from a fill-out form. The order was served in a short amount of time and was very good. Love the atmosphere and was able to relax on the patio during my meal and sit and visit with colleagues.

Whenever I visit this part of Nashville, I plan on returning to SATCO.

Reviewed July 30, 2011

very disappointed! felt it was a waste of money. I would not recommend to friends.

Reviewed January 22, 2011

This is a Vandy favorite!! Best cheese queso ever!!! It is my 12 year old's favorite place in NashVegas and he goes there everytime we are in town.
They have beer by the bucket and great place to watch sports in a college atmosphere.

Reviewed January 14, 2010

Wish i had some right now. Chicken tacos always great, huge taco-salad. surprisingly great wings (take that hooters).