“not bad”

The Old Spaghetti Factory
Ranked #120 of 2,044 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Nashville
canada
“not bad”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I stopped in here on my last day in Nashville and the food wasn't to bad. I had mine to go being a single person I didn't feel like eating on my own. The menu has a nice selection. The bread that comes with the meal is FANTASTIC. the cesar salad was really good as well, nice and fresh and they sent a lot of salad dressing which was nice as most restaurants don't. I had a select two pastas and they were ok. The spaghetti and marinara sauce wasn't the best but the spinach and cheese ravioli was really good. The prices weren't horrible for being a downtown location and no different then most other restaurants.

“Greatest Staff!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We stopped in to the Old Spaghetti Factory to have dinner and after a very shot wait we were seated. The food was excellent, especially their sauce. However, I have never seen a group of staff that were as professional and just out ride polite as the group working that night. Everyone was extremely pleasent and were very helpful. It really felt good to have a nice meal surrounded by people who were concered about your well being. Everyone had smiles, from the hostes to the folks bussing the tables. Combine that with a good dinner and it is an unbeatable combination. We will definately return.

I hope management reads reviews because it is the best way for customers to express their gratitude.

McComb, Mississippi
“My favorite place to eat while on vacation in Nashville!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Generally Italian food isn't my choice for eating out, as I consider it too easy and inexpensive to prepare it at home. However, the whole experience at The Old Spaghetti Factory was memorable. The atmosphere was on the quieter side, unlike so many trendy places with several t.v.'s blaring. The waitress was exceptionally friendly and helpful in explaining the best ways to save money. Speaking of that, the prices were very reasonable. We were able to take our leftovers back to the hotel and reheat them for another meal- an added savings!

• Visited July 2013
“Great service and great food!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

We stopped into The old Spaghetti factory and had a fabulous meal! The spaghetti and meatballs was enough for two and they served us a salad and bread to go with it. Some restaurants charge extra for splitting a meal, not the OSF! They even asked my husband if he would prefer soup since he does not eat salad. Our server was a young guy and fairly new, but he was top notch! I wish I could remember his name. We left him a pretty good tip for his service. I would definitely visit the OSF again.

Visited July 2013
“An old favorite”
Reviewed July 16, 2013 via mobile

I have been visiting this place for years. They keep pumping out good food. It's consistently the same, nothing changes! The staff is experienced and the cooks must love what they do. I have to say this is one of my top 10 places to visit in Nashville !

• Visited August 2012