“Love the Menu”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 11, 2013

I like the new menu and of course I got the fish and chips and they were actually good and enjoyable. My daughter-in-law got the honey chicken and said it was good. Of course it is kid friendly and the kids ate as well too. They even have steak on the kids menu! Go figure! Great price and Great service. We'll be seeing you again O'Charlie.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I was flying into Nashville and thought that this would be a great (dependable) option for food on my 2 hour lay over. Boy was I wrong. I think the servers and waitresses were hired through a temp service and it showed. I waiting 5 minutes before someone sat me. 10 minutes before someone approached my table. When my food come out it was not up to the O'Charley's standard I have come to respect and love. I try not to write bad reviews but, this establishment needs much attention and re-organizing/training.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

We waited 40 minutes for a salad and a pot pie tonite. The manager came over and told us he was sorry and we would not have to pay for our meals. When it came time for the bill the waitress brought it to us and we paid it. The manager came over when we were leaving and said he was sorry again. Last time we eat at an O'Charlies anywhere. This manager needed to convey what he told us to the wait staff. The food was good but it took us 50 minutes to get our food. Would not recommend this restaurant ever.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

The best fish sandwich I have ever had. Wish we had O'Charley's where I live. Ordered it to go, wait was a bit long but they were VERY busy at the time.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I am so disappointed in O'Charley's. This was a frequent place for me to eat for the money. I have tried different locations and have been disappointed in each one of them. The resturant isn't clean and the food quality is not satisfying to the taste. I have stopped going. just don't want the hassel of sending my food back or leaving disappointed.