“Beef brisket”

Ranked #114 of 2,044 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Free parking available and drive thru.
“Beef brisket”
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

The beef brisket was wonderful. I am a pork girl but this place changed my mind. Also many sauces to try. Yummy. The coleslaw was vinegar based, not my favorite, but the brisket made up for anything. Atmosphere was very casual and crowded but it was a Saturday festival afterall.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank jennypotpie

Lake Forest, Illinois
“Maybe we were just hungry . . .”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

. . . but we were traveling through Nashville and stopped for lunch. We stopped because we saw the usual listing of franchise giants at the exit, but we noticed an unadvertised BBQ place tucked in among the franchise giants. What a pleasant surprise! The lunch we had was absolutely delicious. There was a choice of BBQ sauces to use with the meat we had chosen, and one tasted better than the other. The corn bread was not as good as my wife's, but the sauces and the meats were outstanding. We would have stopped again on the way back home through Nashville, but it was 10:00 in the morning, and that was just a bit early for lunch. By all means, if you are near Jack's and looking for a great lunch, stop! We may plan our next trip through Nashville to arrive at lunchtime!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank rjejr
“Ok BBQ”
Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

Could be better was ok portions not controlled so some in the party got more then they wanted some didn't,t get enough to eat.They were out of ribs in the middle of dinnertime.

Visited May 2013
West Allis, Wisconsin
“Love the Ribs”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I've tried a lot of ribs across the country. While the best I ever had was in Kentucky, these were outstanding. Very juicy and flavorful. I did not even put sauce on them because they tasted so good. The place is a little gritty and you get your food on a tray, but I highly recommend you check it out. Yum

I went to the downtown location.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Kelly S
Hendersonville, Tennessee
“My Favorite in Nashville”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

In any city I always want to find the best BBQ and in Nashville, Jack's is the one. The pork and the smoked turkey are both great but my absolute favorite is the beef brisket. It's the best that I've had anytime, anywhere. Add the fresh cooked vegetables, the sweet cornbread, and some banana pudding, it doesn't get any better than that! Always good, they've never disappointed.

• Visited April 2013