“We had a roach on/in our sake. Was very, very disgusted with that place...”
Review of Ichiban

Ichiban
Ranked #499 of 2,068 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Nashville
Florida
“We had a roach on/in our sake. Was very, very disgusted with that place...”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

We had a roach on/in our sake. I Was very, very disgusted with that place...and yes I'm sure that insects have made into dishes at other restaurants I've been to, but to see it crawling around made my stomach turn.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank bwalker78

Trenton, New Jersey, United States
“One of the best!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I will admit that I was hesitant to eat at a sushi restaurant because it was our first time in Nashville and I felt that we should be eating traditional southern food. I told my wife that if we walked in and no one was inside that we were leaving. Boy was I proven wrong. It was so packed we wound up having to sit in the back at the sushi bar, which was fine. We eat sushi a lot. Philly, New York, New Jersey - we eat it everywhere we go. This was honestly some of the best sushi we have ever had. We tried a variety of rolls but our favorite was the Nashville roll. I should also add that this restaurant is right in the middle of all the action. Great location! Definitely check this place out if you are looking for some stellar sushi while in Nashville.

• Visited August 2013
Pittsburgh
“Yum!”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Great sushi and wonderful hot saki. The service was great. We tried a variety of rolls and were pleased with all of our selections.

Visited April 2013
White House, Tennessee
“Great sushi!”
Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

The sushi was excellent.. Food was good. Fair pricing and nicely located to all of Nashville's popular hot spots.

Centerburg, Ohio
“Sushi in Nashville”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Had a late-night urge for sushi and happened upon this place. The atmosphere is quiet and charming and the food is yummy. The Nashville Roll is great. Would recommend this place to anyone in the mood for sushi.

• Visited January 2013