“Great lunch buffet”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

We were visiting Nashville and were looking for a less expensive place to eat lunch and we found it. First we looked to see who was eating there and we found a police officer....they don’t eat just anywhere! So after we spoke with him we decided to eat there as well. Under $8 for lunch and the buffet was amazing! Definitely try the Mongolian pork was delicious!!! And yes they have real ice cream for dessert

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank jkhppd307

Reviewed June 18, 2018

I enjoyed my lunch at Golden Coast. I had read reviews on it and decided to try it out. The service was really good. They buffet was huge. I would say that the majority of the dishes were similar to other good Chinese buffet style restaurants. There were however 2 or 3 dishes that were out of this world. One was a pork dish and the other was a chicken dish. The chicken on a stick was very moist and cooked to perfection. The sushi bar was a little bit of a disappointment. There were only about 3 choices and 2 of them had cream cheese in them. Not a fan of cream cheese sushi. They had the standard desert selections and an ice cream cooler with 6-8 selections in it. The pricing on the buffet was very good. I was surprised that, with the location, and the wide variety of selections on the buffet that it would be as economically priced. I would definitely recommend Golden Coast to those who are looking for a Chinese Buffet that is very tasty and well priced.

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank 321lorena
Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

My sister and I were looking for a new dim sum place. I called to ask if they served dim sum or if the dim sum was buffet style. Appears there was a language barrier, the lady who had answered the phone stated that they had dim sum. I got there, got seated and the server got our drink orders, I asked about dim sum but she didn’t understand so the server ran to get the hostess. The hostess informed me the dim sum was on the buffet. Fast forward, the food was subpar for $12/person for Sunday lunch. The only dim sum there was shrimp dumpling and pork shumai. Everything else could be found at any Chinese buffet, although they did have spicy crawfish. If you had at least a plate of crawfish or 2 plates of food then you would’ve gotten your money’s worth. Oh and the hot tea they served got cold real quick so I had to ask for more hot water. I will not be returning.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed October 12, 2017

This is average fare for a Chinese buffet with one notable exception. Real ice cream. The kind you scoop. I'm not one to pick a Chinese buffet based on real ice cream and I come back for the value and choices. I have not found any standouts on the buffet line. They are reliably average with very polite service and a location that is hard to beat. They are a nice change of pace from the nearby Las Palmas.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

We went to the Buffet and I can honestly say that most of the Limited Buffet the food was Awful not hot or have any taste and for the price I could have gone to Hibachi Grill for brunch and had a Delicious Lunch and a Drink for the same money. So I do not Recommend this Resturant. Service poor it's a buffet and we had to ask twice for our drinks.

Date of visit: July 2017