“Lucky find!!”

Darfons Restaurant & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Darfons Restaurant & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 2,038 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Indianapolis
“Lucky find!!”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Traveling. Nothing else interesting in area, and looked busy--good sign, right? Great place! Ice cold beer, great coffee, yummy bread, wonderful tomato parmesan bisque, fabulous prime rib, exceptional salmon and rice pilaf dish. Ordered dessert, because we were on a roll! Fantastic key lime pie. Our server, John, was first rate! (Only one criticism -- sticky table. It's a dark restaurant, probably need to turn up lights, and give tables a good cleaning. )

Visited May 2013

Surprise, Arizona
“Great Prime Rib Sandwich”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

We hit the restaurant b4 heading 2 the airport. Sat in he bar area and Jeff was on call. He was super nice, attentive and overall a great waiter. The calamari was good, no complaints. My partner had the Prime Rib Sandwich and according to him, was the best he has ever had. I admit, it looked great and I'm no meat eater. No sliced or shaved--a full portion, covered w/mushrooms, onions & swiss cheese on a toasted roll + 1 side choice. I had the caesar salad w/grilled shrimp. I commented that the sandwich & salad prices were a bit pricey but changed my mind after we rec'd our plates. Worth every penny and everything was cooked 2 perfection and we had a great leaving Nashville dining experience. Will definitely return when in town.

• Visited May 2013
“salad just a step above fast food”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I eat here sometimes when coming to Nashville on business. I learned tonight do not order the salad with fried chicken. The chicken was a frozen flat chicken breast about like you get at Wendys and was not real hot either. Salad was fair. I would not order again. And will be awhile before I return. Only 4 beers on tap and none was a micro brew. Ate at the bar and service was only fair, considering they was not busy. They had on the menu wild salmon that sounded good but when asked if it was Alaska the server could only say it was Pacific. I have rated very good in the past, but not on this visit.

Tennessee
“Fantastic”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

The food is great and it has a warn atmosphere with excellent bar. The service has been the best! My order got messed up the manager comped my meal. So nice. Service fast.

Visited May 2013
Austin, Texas
“Lunch before airport”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Very convenient to the airport. Obviously a popular local lunch spot so it can be noisy around noon. Our server was excellent! We split a meal and they proportioned it perfectly and generously. Decent wine and beer selection, varied menu with good choices. Beats the food court at BNA hands down!