“The Best !!”

Joey's House of Pizza
Ranked #2 of 2,109 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Joey's House of Pizza is a Family Owned & Operated N.Y. Pizzeria located in Nashville. The Joey's Family is very passionate about serving the Best Authentic N.Y. Pizza, Italian Pastas, Salads, Subs & More! Their Brooklyn roots and Italian heritage merge to make Northerners feel right at home with Pizza By The Slice. Hand-tossed, Sicilian or Double Stuffed! Joey and his Family are dedicated to making all of their ingredients fresh from scratch everyday. Some of our Specialty ingredients include Joey's Pizza Dough, Joey's Famous Marinara & Pizza Sauce, Homemade Meatballs, Freshly grated and shredded cheeses. All of these wonderful components create a product of excellence.. from the pizza pies to the pastas.. and don't forget the cannoli! As Joey says "At Joey's you get Quality & Quantity!" Thank You Nashville, TN for making us #1. We couldn't of done it with out you! We Greatly Appreciate Your Business! Joey & Family -The Pizza Professionals
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

There are not enough words to express how mucho love their pizza. The family is awesome !! The way they greet the guests, it feels like one big family there.. Stephanie is awesome and always makes some new pizza every time I visit. The cannoli is unbelievable !!

Reviewed July 18, 2014

Very good, Joey was there and he was beyond friendly and hospitable. Had to give it 4 instead of 5 stars because there is a terribly long wait. But whatever you do, GET THE GLADIATOR. It is like a little slice of Brooklyn.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Ate at Joey's. My husband told me it was great and he wasn't lying. I had the lasagna and he had the pizza. Authentic Italian food, great atmosphere, fun place to eat. If you come to Nashville Tennessee you need to make this a place to eat at. Their only open 11-3 Monday- Thursday.

1  Thank Chrystal P
Reviewed June 12, 2014

I ordered two pizzas to go today. The lady on the phone was fantastic. She was courteous and patient and answered all of my questions. She told me there would be a crowd when I got there and there was a long line. This was my first experience with Joey's. A friend had recommended.
The food was excellent. The best pizza I've eaten. The menu had a good variety of items. I was really impressed with how efficiently they conducted business.The line moved very quickly, no long wait. I'll definitely be back.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

This may not be the best food I have ever had in an Italian restaurant but it is definitely very good food at very reasonable prices. Their marinara sauce is great. I got there just before opening and the smell is awesome and you can tell everything was fresh and made with lots of love and care. The place is super clean which it is definitely a plus for me. The reviews were right about the crowds. It is very busy and noisy but at the same time has a funny charm that is refreshing to see. The people who run it are very attentive and when they realized it was out first time there they took time to explain how the food line works. I would definitely come back here whenever I am in the area.