“Yes.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 1,951 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Joey's House of Pizza is a Family Owned & Operated N.Y. Pizzeria located in Nashville. The Joey's Family is very passionate about serving the Best Authentic N.Y. Pizza, Italian Pastas, Salads, Subs & More! Their Brooklyn roots and Italian heritage merge to make Northerners feel right at home with Pizza By The Slice. Hand-tossed, Sicilian or Double Stuffed! Joey and his Family are dedicated to making all of their ingredients fresh from scratch everyday. Some of our Specialty ingredients include Joey's Pizza Dough, Joey's Famous Marinara & Pizza Sauce, Homemade Meatballs, Freshly grated and shredded cheeses. All of these wonderful components create a product of excellence.. from the pizza pies to the pastas.. and don't forget the cannoli! As Joey says "At Joey's you get Quality & Quantity!" Thank You Nashville, TN for making us #1. We couldn't of done it with out you! We Greatly Appreciate Your Business! Joey & Family -The Pizza Professionals
“Yes.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

Very good, Joey was there and he was beyond friendly and hospitable. Had to give it 4 instead of 5 stars because there is a terribly long wait. But whatever you do, GET THE GLADIATOR. It is like a little slice of Brooklyn.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars

Jamestown, Tennessee
“lasagna was awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Ate at Joey's. My husband told me it was great and he wasn't lying. I had the lasagna and he had the pizza. Authentic Italian food, great atmosphere, fun place to eat. If you come to Nashville Tennessee you need to make this a place to eat at. Their only open 11-3 Monday- Thursday.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Chrystal P
Hendersonville, Tennessee
“Awesome Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

I ordered two pizzas to go today. The lady on the phone was fantastic. She was courteous and patient and answered all of my questions. She told me there would be a crowd when I got there and there was a long line. This was my first experience with Joey's. A friend had recommended.
The food was excellent. The best pizza I've eaten. The menu had a good variety of items. I was really impressed with how efficiently they conducted business.The line moved very quickly, no long wait. I'll definitely be back.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars
Birchwood, Tennessee, United States
“Very good food...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

This may not be the best food I have ever had in an Italian restaurant but it is definitely very good food at very reasonable prices. Their marinara sauce is great. I got there just before opening and the smell is awesome and you can tell everything was fresh and made with lots of love and care. The place is super clean which it is definitely a plus for me. The reviews were right about the crowds. It is very busy and noisy but at the same time has a funny charm that is refreshing to see. The people who run it are very attentive and when they realized it was out first time there they took time to explain how the food line works. I would definitely come back here whenever I am in the area.

• Visited April 2014
Dearborn, Michigan
“Authentic and fresh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

I ordered a large pizza with pepperoni, Italian sausage, and feta cheese on top of the mozzarella and omg delicious. I'm a pizza snob so me saying this was awesome means it was awesome. It had whole pieces of Italian sausage on it. All the ingredients tasted fresh. I would recommend it to anyone visiting Nashville.

2 Thank berlynnoland