“Best service”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed January 21, 2013

The total experience was wonderful. The service was great. Our waiter was very attentive, the food was awsome. The ribs melted in your mouth, and the portion was comparable to rib houses.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

So this is so my favorite place to eat all around I atleast here once a week. Until my little girl saw a bug which was a roach with all of it eggs hanging out of it!!! That just makes you sick when ever you see that anytime there so nasty anyways food was great services also but that i do not belive we will be going back for!!!

Reviewed October 20, 2012

The service was great, tipped the waitress anyway because it's not right to kill the messenger because you don't like the message. I wish I had taken a picture of this raw hamburger to show yal, I will be more vigilant in the future and do this instead of just complaining. My husband wouldn't send it back because he was afraid of what the staff might do to it if he did that, so he left hungry and aggravated. I had a salad that was hard to mess up and wasn't too bad, the kids had one as well

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Our server was a bit of an idiot; not very friendly, very distracted, didn't really know the menu well. Regardless, we received our appetizers within 10 minutes and our entrees within 5 minutes of our apps being done. So excellent on the timing and promptness. Food was fresh and flavorful, meal was very satisfying. Our bill was $32 which included and appetizer and 2 entrees. Highly recommend the Southwest Eggrolls as they were simply amazing!!

Reviewed May 12, 2012

Great food. A little noisy since we were near Vanderbilt U, but a great meal anyway.