TripAdvisor

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The service was beyond great, and it was the best meal we had while we were in Nashville. A short walk from the Gaylord but totally worth it.

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank Lee s
Write a reviewReviews (331)

Reviewed August 6, 2019

My meal was disappointing. My entree lacked flavor. I felt it was overpriced for the quality of my entree

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 6, 2019

We used to love this place. But, we went for my birthday in July and it was just not as good. We thought we were ordering off the child's menu for one of our kids, but was served the full portion and charged for it. That was corrected on the bill. Service was just o.k. and the food was average.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed August 4, 2019

love Macaroni grill just not this one...the service is so bad the food can be cold and that is a shame because the food is wonderful.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed July 20, 2019

Wife and I were hungry so we stopped for lunch. Very good and was what I expected. The bread was great and the pizza was tasty.

Date of visit: July 2019