“West End is OK.... They do have Gluten-free menu items...”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Ranked #362 of 2,084 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I had a great meal at PFC in San Francisco last year. I came back to Nashville fired up to try them here. I think the food is good and I appreciate the GF menu items. I think they are not as good as they once were.

There are newer reviews for P.F. Chang's

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I have enjoyed meals at this chain restaurant in several cities. Always good food and something that I look forward to when planning my meals to eat out! While the service was a bit slow due to the crowds, the great food makes up for it.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

Had lunch at P.F.Chang's in Santa Rosa Beach, Fl. last month. Food was okay, not spectacular. Service (possibly because of the lunch rush) not spectacular either, however for the price was a deal.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

P.F. Chang's has everything going for it! The food and service is amazing, the huge variety of menu offerings, and the gorgeous dining space in a great downtown location make this restaurant a Five Star choice for many reasons. But for me - a person with celiac disease who can't eat any form of gluten - P.F. Chang's is like a wonderland. They do everything right in this area. First they have all of their gluten free menu items on their regular menu. I really appreciate it when a restaurant is able to bring me a physical gluten free menu rather than having to send my server back and forth to talk to the kitchen or even worse try to give them a medical lesson in a few seconds on how my meal needs to be prepared. But you don't have to do that here, and don't even have to ask for a special menu! Next the items on the menu are diverse, delicious and creative. They don't just leave off a sauce or try to make a meal containing gluten "safe" for me. They make special GF sauces and even bread some of their dishes in potato starch or some other GF flour and make them taste and look exactly like their gluten filled counterparts! Wow! They have decadent flourless chocolate cake or chocolate torte for dessert, gluten free sauces for the table, and here's the best part! They have a special area of their kitchen devoted to the preparation of all their gluten free meals and all of their GF items are served on a round plate while the other food is served on square plates. They have gone above and beyond to prevent any cross contamination. And I really appreciate them for it! Thank You P.F. Chang's!!!!!

1  Thank JulieBugg
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Not sure what the point of reviewing a chain is, but this place is good, so I figured I would mention that it is worth eating!
Love the mongolian beef and lettuce wraps