“Great food and very friendly staff!!”

Arnold's Country Kitchen
Ranked #29 of 2,114 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: Downtown Nashville
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I read so many great reviews about Arnold's and seen that it was on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives so I had to just to go here. We arrived with a group of seven around 11AM, the line only had a few people in it. With how the building looks we were not sure how the food would be. We went on a Friday, so we had chicken and dumplings and roast beef. The food was outstanding! The staff serving the food was very friendly and helpful! We found a seat right away, but right around 11:45 the line began to form out the door. So if you are going you must get there early! The restaurant is only open Monday through Friday and only for lunch so that says a lot about how well this place does! This will be a restaurant I visit every time I am in Nashville!!

1  Thank oosweetaoo

Reviewed September 27, 2012

food was just okay and the place was nasty and no place to sit,no one was friendly everyone was in a hurry and wanted you out of the way ,only concern about the money,not service

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Living in New Jersey, I often get a hankering for good Southern vittles, so, once a year, I travel to Nashville to eat at Arnold's. For lunch, I usually arrive around 10 a.m. to avoid the stampede. Nashville is a city with many outstanding restaurants, but, to me, Arnold's is the best. Their fried chicken, roast beef, seafood, vegetables, and desserts are sheer perfection. Their chess pie is so good it raises goose bumps! A trip to Nashville isn't complete without a scrumptious meal at Arnold's.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

I first saw this restaurant on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives and decided to give it a try. You should too. Youwill not be disappointed when you do.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

I got there very early , got in just as they were opening but had to wait for the food to get ready.
I ordered greens, green beans and roast beef.

The sides were fine, the roast beef was tender but if you get the outer edges be prepared for a heavily seasoned hunk of meat.

Service was fine, fast.