“Will Definitely Be Back”
Review of Park Cafe

Park Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Park Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #327 of 2,044 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 44th Ave North
Description: At Park Cafe, our philosophy is to create innovative cuisine using high-quality seasonal ingredients from the vine. Our culinary team is dedicated to serving market fresh cuisine featuring products from local farms, gardens and artisan producers. Simple preparations allow the quality of the ingredients to shine, while the rich, hearty flavors that characterize our cuisine are the mainstays of the menu.
Panama City, Florida
“Will Definitely Be Back”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Found Park Café by searching nearby on recent trip through Nashville. Very Pleasantly surprised to have such a treat. The Benton bacon wrapped dates with almonds were amazing as was the blackberry arugula salad. New York Strip was perfect size. Loved the atmosphere and the bartender. What a great find! Will definitely want to visit my Nashville office more often.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Melodee W

Alpharetta, Georgia
“A little too crowded for me”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This unique little dining establishment just on the edge of Sylvan Park had a menu for everyone. To start, I had the Parsnip Bisque with Rabbit which was excellent but very heavy. I had the 12 oz Pork Porterhouse for my main. The food and wine were both excellent; however, it was very crowded (which is good for the business, not so much for the patrons). The tables are almost on top of each other. If this wasn't something that bothered me, my rating would have been 5 stars.

• Visited July 2013
Akron, Ohio, United States
“So worth it”
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a place for a quiet dinner with excellent food. After reading a number of reviews we chose Park Cafe and we are so glad we did. What a great way to spend our last evening in Nashville. Everything from the bacon wrapped dates to the Arctic char was delicious. I also enjoyed the blackberry arugula salad. The wine list was listed in order of intensity
which made it easy to make a decision. Our waiter shared lots of information about the menu and Nashville. I definitely recommend this neighborhood gem and look forward to dining there again.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Cheryl B
Nashville
“Excellent return visit!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I live in Nashville, and Park Cafe has always been one of my favorite restaurants in town. I returned recently with three couples for dinner on a Saturday night, and the meal did not disappoint. Not only was the food excellent, it was something special. Our table of six ordered different appetizers, entrees and desserts, and every serving was excellent. To me a restaurant is special when it offers a quality of food and pairing of flavors that I could never do at home. This meal qualified on all counts. When in Nashville, do yourself a favor and visit this restaurant. I've been several times, and it has always delivered.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank 10seman
Nashville, Tennessee
“Not what I expected”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We looked at the menu on the restaurant's web site and it did not match the actual menu the night we are supper there. Only 7 entrees for supper and 3 of them were seafood, one steak, one duck, one chicken, one pork. Not nearly enough choices. The food did not live up to high prices. We have wantng to eat here for a while, but we will not go back. It was not bad food, but it wasn't good enough to go back either. Too many other good restaurants in Nashville to eat here again.

• Visited May 2013