“Delicioso!”

Las Palmas Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #1,224 of 2,137 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Description: Family-friendly, locally-owned restaurant serving only the best Mexican food made w/ the freshest ingredients. Come dine with us today.
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We dined in for our lunch and took advantage of items off of the daily "lunch specials." The service was friendly, our food and drinks were fabulous, and the establishment was very clean! We will be returning!

LPCustomerCare, Public Relations Manager at Las Palmas Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2014

Thank you for the kind review, we truly appreciate our fans! Hope you get a chance to visit our website and join the e-Club for special offers you will get nowhere else.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Excellent food, especially the queso dip. Large portions were nice as the leftovers could be eaten another day.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We were not expecting a lot out of this strip mall Mexican place the first time we visited but we were surprised. So went back for another visit. They start you out with chips and regular salsa. I ordered the “other” salsa, somewhat hotter and great tasting. Food was well prepared and fresh. The place was clean and service was great.

Reviewed April 1, 2009

Food and prices are good, but the disinfectant they use to clean their restaurant makes it smell a little like a nursing home. I don't really like the thought of that when I'm trying to enjoy my margarita. Order takeout

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 16, 2008

this is always my favorite place to go!! I can't get enough of the salsa & my 2 dishes are the chicken fajitas or fajita nachos!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook