6,801 results
All reviews country music hall of fame great location beautiful hotel music city center convention center bridgestone arena rooftop pool within walking distance two blocks business conference live music broadway street valet parking honky tonks notes amenities downtown
Reviewed August 13, 2014

We wanted to go some place fun for our 20th and Nashville was a good place to do that! Was looking for a little something special in a hotel and the Omni is all that and more. One thing that won us over was the wonderful outdoor pool. Such a nice setting! And the fitness room is the best I have ever seen. We also ate at two of the restaurants and they were excellent. The room is just beautiful and the staff are great!

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
OmniNashvilleHotel, Front Office Manager at Omni Nashville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2014

Thank you for the review. We are thrilled to hear about your wonderful anniversary celebration with us, and we hope to welcome you back again soon to the Omni Nashville. We wish you many more years of happiness together!

Reviewed August 12, 2014

I stayed at the Omni at the beginning of July while attending a conference. This hotel has a fantastic location directly across the street from the Music City Center. I thought I had been told that the two were connected, however, and I couldn't find any skyway nor did anyone I know find one--so be sure to check weather and take an umbrella just in case.

The rooms are very nice and comfortable. I stayed in a queen suite, which had a desk (useful since I was there for work), chaise, and the bed was really comfortable. I don't drink coffee or tea, but there was a coffee pot ready and waiting to serve. I did have room service one night, and it was really quite good, with some good things on their menu.

Omni has a loyalty program that you can join and one of the perks is their morning beverage service. That starts immediately, on your first visit, so I took advantage and had a glass of orange juice delivered to my room each morning. The other real plus to the loyalty program is free wifi in the hotel room--that alone is worth joining their program prior to your visit. I believe that without membership, you can use free wifi in the lobby, but you would have to pay for it to have access in the room. Even if I never visit an Omni again--quite possible, since I don't generally stay in hotels this expensive--I'm glad I thought to join before I got there so I could avail myself of those fantastic benefits.

The Omni gets major points for having lots of outlets! For some reason there are hotels--and I mean even newer ones, like the Aria where I stayed last year--that have hardly any outlets or put them in weird or hard to reach places. Omni had two outlets built into the desk and the bedside table, too. Thanks, Omni! I was able to keep my iPhone and iPad fully charged and didn't have to keep them halfway across the room.

This hotel is also connected to Hatch Show Print and the Country Music Hall of Fame. I didn't visit the CMHF, but stopped into Hatch Show Print; if I had done the tour of one or both of these, it's nice that it was so super convenient. There are also two restaurants in the hotel, Kitchen Notes and Barlines, and both were pretty good. Plus, Barlines has live music!

Room tip: Join the loyalty club and you can indicate whether you like a low or high floor.
Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Schuyler P
Reviewed August 12, 2014

This hotel was BEAUTIFUL. Eveything..light fixtures, pictures, bedding, colors, BATHROOM AWESOME!! New and clean!! Staff great, roof top pool great!! Attached to Country Music Hall of Fame!!! Stay here...you wont be disappointed.

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed August 12, 2014

I received the Best service from all Hotel staff. I was a convention attendee and didnt expect the extra service given during the convention functions . I would return to the Omni again and again I live only 30 miles away from Nashville but enjoyed the stay away from home at the Omni

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed August 11, 2014

perfect location. clean rooms. hotel very new. would stay again for sure. close to everything. right next door to country music hall of fame. great place for coffee in the hotel, wish i could remember the name!

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
OmniNashvilleHotel, Front Office Manager at Omni Nashville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at Omni Nashville. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. The coffee shop you are inquiring about is Bongo Java. It is local to Nashville and we are just lucky to have it inside our hotel!