6,668 results
All reviewscountry music hall of famegreat locationbeautiful hotelmusic city centerconvention centerbridgestone arenarooftop poolwithin walking distancetwo blocksbusiness conferencelive musicbroadway streethonky tonksvalet parkingnotesamenitiesdowntown
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Friendly staff, nice rooms and amenities, clean and well maintained facility, and a great location in town and close to the airport. I will definitely stay here again. abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz 123456789

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed August 10, 2014

The Omni is a beautiful new hotel in downtown Nashville that allows as much or as little interaction with hotel staff as the customer desires. Although I preferred to use the pre-arrival check in and used the express departure and carried my own luggage, the staff were always readily available, friendly, and adaptable to each traveler's preferences. All of the downtown sites / attractions were within easy walking distance of the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
OmniNashvilleHotel, Front Office Manager at Omni Nashville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind review! Glad you had a good time, and looking forward to your return.

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Omni after visiting the Warhol exhibit nearby. Valet parking was the only choice, after valet brought our car back at checkout, we head back to Sweet Home Alabama and unfortunately find that Valet had stolen my prescription medications left in the car. After speaking with hotel manager and valet manager the only thing that was reimbursed was parking fees. They said it was under investigation and more so worried about rolling the security tapes back to watch my every move like I had done something wrong. No comp room, nothing...It's been two weeks now. They should drug test their employees that are left alone with our vehicles. Otherwise, lovely atmosphere, rooms are nice and accommodating, but there was a crime that was committed and taken very lightly. Be careful what you leave in your car.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Beth C
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is really nice. Clean, big, well-appointed rooms. The showers work well. Great restaurants and bars on site. However the cost can be prohibitive. Our room had a "city view" which was fine from the 16th floor. In any other major city this hotel would be middle of the pack, but because Nashville seems to be lacking in the hotel category, this is the best hotel (right now) in town.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Mehtatron
Reviewed August 8, 2014

We were celebrating my wife's birthday and our wedding anniversary. The Omni upgraded us to a suite which was magnificent. The location was perfect and the staff helpful but not overly overbearing. The whole experience was pleasant, relaxing and safe. The pool area was delightful and I wished we made more time to relax by the pool.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple