Omni Nashville Hotel
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
Stay Alfred(Nashville)
6,346 results
All reviewscountry music hall of famegreat locationbeautiful hotelmusic city centerconvention centerbridgestone arenarooftop poolwithin walking distancetwo blocksbusiness conferencelive musicbroadway streetvalet parkinghonky tonksnotesamenitiesdowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

I would have given a 4-5 if not for $80-100 in cell phone accessories taken from my cars console by, I can only assume, an employee of the valet service. I understand it is overall my fault and I should have taken items to my room with me, but still stinks. When you pay $300 for a hotel room and another $30 for a valet service at said hotel you would think better in my opinion. So....hotel is nice, but be careful with valet service.

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Jeff T
OmniNashvilleHotel, Front Office Manager at Omni Nashville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback regarding your stay with us at Omni Nashville. We would like to speak with you directly at your earliest convenience. Please give us a call at 615-782-5300 and ask for the front office manager on duty. Thank you again and looking forward to speaking with you.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

The Omni was clean, modern, comfortable, and in a spectacular location. If you're here for a convention at the Music Center, there is really no better hotel to be. It is located directly across the street. The honkey tonks and the music halls are just a few blocks away, and you are also very close to some great dining. I didn't get to swim in the pool, but I got to see it... it is simply gorgeous. I wish I had the time to go for a dip!

Reviewed July 22, 2014

The Omni in Nashville is nicely decorated, clean, and comfortable hotel. The staff were incredibly friendly in every area, always willing to help. I stayed there to attend a conference at Music City, which is right across the street. I didn't go to the pool, but it looked beautiful from the view at the conference center. Other reviewers have commented on the water pressure being great and I concur! It felt great! It was more expensive than other options provided for our conference, but worth it based on the location and the amenities.

1  Thank katyg24
Reviewed July 22, 2014

While planning an eight day trip through the South using the TripAdvisor web site as one of my resources I discovered that there was an Omni Hotel located in the middle of the downtown area of our first destination, Nashville, Tennessee. Since I have had great experiences with my stays at other Omni Hotels in the past I decided to book my first two nights there. I was not disappointed. This Omni was the best of them all so far. From the minute we arrived everyone made our stay special. Th rooms were very nice. The on site restaurants are excellent with many menu option. Last but not least the hotel is connected to the Country Music Museumwhich an absolute must see.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Walt A
Reviewed July 22, 2014

High end hotel, in excellent location; problem with refrigerator & floor lamp not working. Concierge acted bothered by our questions, but bell staff was excellent. It's a toss up whether we'd stay again...for the price we paid--not worth it.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts