“wbca”

Omni Nashville Hotel
Ranked #6 of 157 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed April 10, 2014

I had a great experience. The rooms and the restaurant and bar were both nice. Needed to have a few more waiters .It was a great place for the WBCA conference. Good place to meet fellow conventioners and friends. The facilities were beautiful.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
OmniNashville, Manager at Omni Nashville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Thank you for taking a moment to review your recent stay at the Omni Nashville Hotel and we are very happy to hear it was such a wonderful experience. We hope to see you again very soon and once again, thank you for your feedback!

There are newer reviews for Omni Nashville Hotel

Reviewed April 10, 2014

The new OMNI hotel in Nashville is a great choice. Brand new, all the amenities, great location and great staff. Definitely stay there again. The rooms are very nice. The restaurants are good, Bob's had an excellent wine list.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that overall your stay was an enjoyable one and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Outstanding service, restaurants and location. Within walking distance to most sites, entertainment venues and businesses. Front desk staff very helpful and all staff friendly. Adjoins Country Music Hall of Fame and adjacent to convention center and a block from Bridgestone Arena. Riverwalk close by too.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear you had such a wonderful stay and that our service and accommodations left such a lasting impression. We look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Very clean and modern hotel. Luxurious accommodations would stay here again. The Omni Hotel is convenient to downtown, the Broadway Strip, Music City Center, and The Bridgestone Arena. The staff is very friendly and personable!

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review. We are very pleased to hear you had such a nice stay and that our extra touches left such a lasting impression. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed April 10, 2014

I could not find one thing wrong this this hotel. I'm a frequent traveler and there is always something to complain about but not with the Omni Downtown. They provided everything you want in the room. Starting with a great bed, outlets connected to the side of each nightstand, great shower pressure and hot water, great room temperature control, high shower head which is a double plus for a tall person and great staff. I used the concierge everyday with suggestions on different restaurants and they were always right. I was there for the women's final four and the location of the convention and the arena was PERFECT. Overall, I would recommend this hotel and I would definitely stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking a moment to submit a review of your recent stay. We are very pleased you found the location to be so ideal and amenities of our hotel so impressive. We appreciate your feedback and do hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 9, 2014

I have really mixed emotions about this property. Lets start with the fantastic...

1) Room Service was amazing!!! :) The staff should be commended for really listening and helping me order food that totally wowed my boss.

2) Location, Location, Location AWESOME

3) Barlines ... Best in hotel bar I've EVER been in...

4) Rooms -- Sooooooo nice and comfortable. Everything is very, very well thought out. Really easy to charge devices, bathrooms are NICE, Soaps, etc are very high quality.

The ugly... I'm a meeting planner... Have been for almost 20 years... Rented a Hospitality Suite in the hotel to entertain clients... Not wild parties, but a couple beers per person, sandwiches, chips, etc...

Ordered food from Room Service (its easier for me than banquets and works well for small functions). Best ever.... Super accommodating... Super friendly.. they listened and they really got it... Way over the top good... Food came to roughly $1,200... Not bad...

Guests came to watch the men's semifinals... Two huge TVs in the Suite... Everyone was having fun... Game was close, so It was a little bit loud, but I peeked outside, noted the only thing in our section hall were two storage closets, and the ice machine. We had the connectors on both sides of the suite. There was a similar event happening down the hall. Smiled.. Perfect.. Housekeeper came by to check to see if we needed ice... told him we weren't in need, but commented to my boss that it was really nice of him to check on us at 7:00 PM. Two minutes later the FOM arrived with two security guards, saying people were complaining about the noise and the hotel had a strict "no party" policy. Really? I told her I would try to keep it down, but shook my head a little bit as it seemed very unreasonable for the convention they were hosting. No one was drunk and it was clear that when we ordered the food and drinks, it wasn't for the "registered guests on the room."

Fast forward, there was a major convention event going on, that anyone who was anyone had tickets to. The hotel was a ghost town. We had 5 clients and 5 wives in our 900 square foot suite. Watching another game. The game was boring and the TV was so low that you couldn't hear it sitting on the couch. Ordered food again. Even better than the night before. Awesome. These clients were all friends so we were eating, drinking and chatting. I ordered two beers per person and there was leftovers, it was not the least bit loud. 7:00 PM housekeeper arrives, no we don't need ice... 1 minute later the FOM is up there in my face telling me how disrespectful I am for violating the hotels strict "no party policy." I am seething and smiling (I'm stuck because I didn't want the scene in front of our clients), but the FOM said if she had to come back again, she would evict me with no refund and throw all my clients out... Again hotel is a ghost town and we are not making noise at all.. My clients, who again, have sat in similar networking events for the last 20 years with me, are laughing (telling each other to quiet down)..

This hotel is beautiful and minus the condescending FOM, my stay would have been great. Its a new hotel so perhaps she just needs to be mentored by someone with more experience. And perhaps the hotel shouldn't host this type of convention, but if you have a convention that is at Music City Center and you just need rooms, I think its perfect, but I wouldn't plan on having small groups of people to network in their suites was a disaster.

We had to call all of the clients that we had invited the third night and host the network elsewhere. It was a waste of the $900 we spent on the hospitality suite we purchased. I will have a hard time ever considering an Omni again because the taste in my mouth is extremely sour.

Room Tip: We had four rooms. They were all fantastic.
3  Thank Jenn14324
OmniNashville, Manager at Omni Nashville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review and provide us with feedback. We value your opinion and thank you for choosing to stay at the Omni Nashville Hotel. We regret that your recent stay at our property was fraught with so much disappointment and your comments have been passed along to our management team. Please feel free to reach out to our Director of Front Office at 615.782.5300 for further follow-up regarding our Front Office staff. Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

I loved this beautiful hotel in downtown Nashville. The service was great, staff was very helpful, and it was fun to visit the Country Music Hall of Fame that is attached to the hotel. I attended for a business conference, and I have already recommended this hotel to others, and I would definitely staff again on a future visit. I especially enjoyed my complimentary pot of coffee in the mornings at the time requested. Every part of my stay was enjoyable!

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking a moment to review our property and we are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay!