Omni Nashville Hotel
$181
$167
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites(Nashville)(Great Value!)
$119
$149
$259
$212
HotelIndigo.com
$332
TripAdvisor
6,404 results
All reviewscountry music hall of famegreat locationbeautiful hotelmusic city centerconvention centerbridgestone arenarooftop poolwithin walking distancetwo blocksbusiness conferencelive musicbroadway streetvalet parkinghonky tonksnotesamenitiesdowntown
Reviewed April 10, 2014

This resort is new and beautiful with well appointed guest rooms and a friendly staff. The bed was very comfortable and the linens were luxuriously soft. The hotel willingly scheduled the valet to drive me to the Broadway Street Post Office as a courtesy.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
OmniNashville, Manager at Omni Nashville Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Thanks for taking a moment to provide some feedback of your recent stay at the Omni Nashville Hotel. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

I got the opportunity to stay at the Omni for a convention April, 2014. Luckily,my company paid for my stay as this hotel is VERY pricey but it is WORTH IT. Top amenities, classy venue, ideal location and friendly hotel staff....you pay for all of this (Top Dollar) but if you can afford this splurge, it was a WONDERFUL STAY. The best thing about the Omni may be its proximity to EVERYTHING. We were across the street from our convention, close to restaurants, bars and tourist stops. It made being in Nashville a breeze - we didn't need our car but when we did, I was glad we could come and go for a flat fee. And the staff was so courteous and made us feel special every day. I will say that the food service in the restaurants took a long time (probably due to the amount of people there for the convention) but the food was delicious. Barline's was by far my favorite spot - best food, reasonable prices and a great place to watch a game and relax. The Kitchen was pricey and the food took forever, even when there was only 4 other people in the restaurant BUT again, the food was delicious. I also got the chance to take my mother and 4 year old son with me to my convention. We enjoyed the pool and the staff took great care in welcoming my son. They gave him a terrific backpack full of activity items and games. He wore it all week and showed it off to all of his "new friends" at the Omni. They treated my mother like a valued guest (as expected) and the hotel cleaning crew did a great job in keeping our hotel room stocked and clean (despite it looking like a tornado just went through). My son and mother got to enjoy the pool and hot tub while I worked and the room was inviting and quiet for his naps. I felt blessed that a hotel of this stature and quality would treat my family so kindly. We had a WONDERFUL time at the Omni and if my company ever pays for me to go there again, I would gladly take the opportunity. Otherwise, we may have to save up before we revisit. If you have a chance to stay here, TAKE IT.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review and your recommendation. We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed April 10, 2014

we've stayed at Lowe's in Nashville and the Omni was far better for the price. Staff was friendly. Rooms were nice and clean. And you can walk to many local attractions. The breakfast wasn't the best but we weren't there for breakfast. Will definitely stay here again when back in nashville.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback! We are delighted to hear your experience was so wonderful on so many levels and we definitely look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you back to Nashville.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

This is the place to be. I enjoyed my stay and will return if I am ever in Nashville again. It's walking distance to everything downtown. The service is exceptional and the staff was extremely professional, kind, and prompt. The location of my room was on the 19th floor and the view was breath taking. I am so happy I choose to stay there. The hotel houses a couple of unique stores that are perfect for souvenir shopping.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking a moment to provide feedback of your interactions with our staff and impressions of our property. We do hope you choose to stay with us in the future if you ever need overnight accommodations in our area.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

I had a great experience. The rooms and the restaurant and bar were both nice. Needed to have a few more waiters .It was a great place for the WBCA conference. Good place to meet fellow conventioners and friends. The facilities were beautiful.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking a moment to review your recent stay at the Omni Nashville Hotel and we are very happy to hear it was such a wonderful experience. We hope to see you again very soon and once again, thank you for your feedback!