“Gorgeous Hotel!”

Ranked #7 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Chicago, Illinois
“Gorgeous Hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

I stayed at the Omni for two nights while attending/presenting at a conference held at the hotel. Wow--I left the property VERY impressed.

The entire hotel is gorgeous. I loved the design in every space that I was in: the lobby, my guest room, the main ballroom and pre-function spaces, small conference rooms, etc. Although it was a large convention hotel, it avoided the design-less feel of so many of those properties. The fixtures were beautiful and modern, the wood rich, the furniture high-end. The first floor featured several exhibits that emphasized the hotel's Nashville location with cool country-music artifacts, etc.

My room was great. It had a nice bathroom with walk-in shower and nice water pressure; the provided products were also nice. There was a large closet. There was a small sectional-style couch (nice to spread out a bit while I worked), a very comfortable bed, and a nice desk. The room was well list and had elegant touches--gorgeous wood near the television, nice furniture, nice accent pillows, etc. To my relief there were plenty of plugs, and the internet (free to Select Guest members) also worked well, even at the 'standard' setting (you could pay more for a faster connection).

One of my favorite parts of Omni Hotels is the SelectGuest program wherein you get a little thing to hang on your door specifying when you would like complimentary morning beverages delivered. How wonderful to have a small tray set outside your door at 6a with a piping hot pot of coffee! I also ordered room service, and while it took a bit of time to arrive, the food was very tasty; the room service menu had a nice array of options.

I attended a conference and spoke at the conference. I was very impressed with the quality of the meeting facilities--large pre-function spaces, well-appointed conference rooms, and superb support from the staff, particularly as I asked for some last-minute tweaks (an additional flipchart, a podium, etc.)...service was responsive and fast. Meals at the conference were excellent--not your average hotel rubber chicken. The food was flavorful and elegantly displayed.

The hotel's fitness center was excellent too--lots of light and a superb array of equipment.

Service at the property was very nice. Check-in was welcoming and efficient, as was check-out. My only wish was for a bit more speed from the valet--it took about 15 min. for the car to be pulled around. But that's a very minor complaint on an otherwise superb stay.

Gorgeous hotel--one of the best I've seen recently, especially of its type (large convention property). Great service. Nice location, within walking distance of downtown attractions and several restaurants and bars. I will add this property to my Nashville list and hopefully be able to return!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
OmniNashville, Manager at Omni Nashville Hotel, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Thank you so much for taking a moment to share your feedback! We are delighted to hear you had such a wonderful stay at the Omni Nashville Hotel and found it to be such a flawless experience. We will ensure your kind words make it back to the entire staff and we definitely look forward welcoming you back very soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (450)
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014

The staff from valet arrival, front desk, bell staff , restaurants and housekeeping are all well trained, accommodating and friendly. The property in new , fresh and very convenient to all things Nashville. We've stayed four or more times, since opening and they have never disappointed.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review and your loyalty to our property! We love hearing positive feedback about our staff and are glad to hear this is one of the primary reasons you continue to choose our property. We look forward to seeing you back soon.
Nashville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

Excellent hospitality--delectable cuisine, well appointed, courteous staff, clean rooms. Enjoyed my convention partly because of the hotel, amenities, and staff. The restaurants and shopping in the hotel are exquisite. The location, next to the Music hall of fame is convenient and within walking distance to several attractions in the city

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your feedback! We are delighted to hear your experience was so wonderful and we definitely look forward to welcoming you back soon.
United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

The Nashville Omni was a quality hotel. Comfortable and convenient. I had a very nice view of the city and Bob's steak house was very good. Was very close to convention center. Short walk to Broadway.

Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking a moment to review our property and we are very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and experience at Bob's Steak & Chop House!
Nashville, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

Overall the hotel was very nice. The staff was so friendly. Not really pleased with the condition of my car when it came back from valet (seat was laying down) but the car was fine. Beautiful room, great views, Barlines and in-room dining was FABULOUS. I would stay there again tomorrow.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your review and your recommendations. We hope to see you again very soon!
Cleveland, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

The hotel seemed to finally have it all in Nashville. A gorgeous spa, great amenities and fabulous dining options. The concierge and front desk staff appeared to be so helpful. (Admittedly, some were more helpful than others, but a team is only as good as the weakest team member). So here is an abridged version... 1. Flowers ordered to the room - the concierge told me which room the flowers would be in and left a note for the front desk. The front desk overlooked the note and did not give the correct room key to the intended recipient, I had to obviously switch keys to make sure the correct person got the correct room and ruined the surprise. 2. Concierge service for night out - I asked the concierge to see if they could help me secure a table at one of a variety of bars for that night. Admittedly, this is a tough request. So I asked the person assisting me to give me a call and let me know either way. By 4:00 I had still not received a call back, and the concierge on duty had not even been filled in on the request and did not know what I was referring to. 3. Billing - One member of our party booked a block of three rooms for this trip. They had a credit card on file and were to be billed for all expenses. But, upon check- in the (already incorrectly assigned) key cards included an insert with the price of the room. Then upon check-out each room once again got a bill placed under their door, regardless of the fact that none of those individuals were supposed to ever receive pricing information. 4. Service- Our waiter at Kitchen Notes forgot to put in one of our orders. It took 20 minutes to get a server to come to our table at Bar Lines when the restaurant was not even full. This list could go on with disappointments, but there were a few highlights as well. The pillows are great, they have an incredible spa and I had a great facial, there are innovative cocktails and gluten free dining options. But at the end of the day the negatives far outweighed the positives. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review and provide us with feedback. We value your opinion and thank you for choosing to stay at the Omni Nashville Hotel. We regret that your recent stay at our property was fraught with so much disappointment and your comments have been passed along to our food & beverage and front desk management team. Please feel free to reach out to us directly at 615.782.5300 if there is anything else that we can assist with. Thank you again for your feedback.
Mount Juliet, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

The hotel is beautiful and is located close to great dining and entertainment venues. Our room offered a great view of the city. The staff is friendly and made us feel welcome from the time we checked in. Our stay could not have been any better. Loved, loved, loved it. We will stay there again for sure.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts

Thanks for taking a moment to provide some feedback of your recent stay at the Omni Nashville Hotel. We are very glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.