“Lovely Hotel”

Omni Nashville Hotel
Ranked #6 of 157 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Stayed here for 3 nights, this is newly opened hotel. I managed to get a great rate, so I’ll probably never be able to get such a great rate again, but if I could, I would definitely stay again. It’s a downtown business hotel, therefore there is no free wifi, breakfast or parking. Though it you’re an Omni member, which is free to join you get complimentary wifi, which is great plus a complimentary drink brought to your door every morning, and a bottle of water upon arrival. The hotel also offers turn-down service. Parking is valet at $30, or self parking for $18 a night. Beds were comfy, bathroom spacious with a good shower. Coffee maker and fridge in room, and floor to ceilings windows. Hotel lobby is huge, and very nice, and the hotel is also connected to the Country Music Hall of Fame, you don’t’ even have to go outside, there’s a nice gift shop, and the Hatch Show Print is also within the hotel. Checked out the fitness centre which looks good, a lot of equipment, the pool was closed as off-season. Quick, easy walk to Broadway to hit those honky-tonks! Plus the hotel keys are infra-red, and have to be used in the elevator too, so no-one can gain access to your floor if not a hotel guest, also when we came back at 3am there was always policemen in the lobby. Beware though, this is probably the same for most downtown hotels in Nashville, we were on the 18th floor and you can hear the trains passing through, 24/7! Also never wait more than a minute for an elevator, and never shared one!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Omni Nashville Hotel

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

This is the most amazing hotel! When you book your stay, ask to stay on the 21st floor as the view is beautiful. The windows are floor to ceiling and as wide as the room. Everything was thought through in the design of the room from the charging stations to the decor. The restaurants are lovely, we had the children with us so went go Kitchen Notes. Spacious and perfectly appointed. The server was outstanding and the good was well priced. This is our new go to in Nashville as the hotels were always hit or miss before. Located right downtown within walking distance to everything. Love love love!!!

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 28, 2013

We have rewards with various hotel brands but Omni is our preference. We have recently acheived their highest level (black) and the benefits have been great.

A few days before our Nashville stay we stayed 2 nights at the Dallas Omni Downtown and they explained various Dallas employees were now in Nashville and they would send a message and ensure we had a great stay.

Great location, beautiful hotel, Lauren, the loyalty ambassador coordinated a smooth stay with a few personal touches and treats for our family. Valet was friendly, bellman attentive and prompt, Concierge took care of show arrangements on Christmas Eve. Room service was swift and food was good. Guest services quickly pressed clothing.

Hotel Sports Bar was good too.

All was virtually flawless except for check-in!!!!!

The young lady whose name I don't recall but whose ineptitude I will not quickly forget, had the audacity to ask my wife if she were staying in the suite with me. Then she asked my wife for her name...wtf?!

While she may have been confused because we booked two rooms (one for my wife and I and another for my mother-in-law) it is really NONE of her business who stays in which room. I booked the rooms and I'm paying for them!

While I don't remember her name, she is blonde, about 5' 8' and can be quickly spotted by the horribly chipped finger nails. Seems like if you are handling people's ID's, credits cards, room cards, etc...you would take some care of your hands.

So other than that single but salient incident, all was great and l wouldn't let that stop me from staying again but I would not allow that young lady to help us.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 28, 2013

The Omni is a great new addition to Nashville. I'm a Nashville native, but live in Abu Dhabi now, so I visit here often. I will stay again on my next visit. It is a great location, room was nice, Kitchen Notes had a great brunch for Christmas and the Fitness Center was awesome.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Family stayed during week of Christmas. Hotel was spectacular. Hotel staff was so friendly and helpful from valet, front desk, bellmen. Breakfast buffet was unbelievable. Location perfect,easy. Bar lines great to listen to music and get drinks/food. Omni gets five stars from our family. Thanks for hospitality

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 27, 2013

This hotel was perfect top to bottom - such a convenient location, great views, exceptional food - ready to return soon! Walking distance to Broadway, museums, symphony and the friendly greetings of the south!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Omni Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed December 27, 2013

My wife and I stayed here as a birthday present for the both of us. We live in Nashville but have wanted to stay at this hotel since it opened. So we planned a one night date. We booked online at Omni's website and found a tripadvisor rate. It was about half the price for a room for the weekend I was booking. I immediately booked a Premier Executive with a King bed.

Check in was great. Jennifer was very friendly and helpful. We were a little early, so our room had been cleaned, but not checked yet. We walked around and enjoyed the memorabilia that was in the hallways. We came back about 10 minutes later and our room was ready. Jennifer explained the key system and the elevators to us and even said that our room was one of her favorites.

When we arrived at our room, we were in awe. It was amazing. We had floor to ceiling windows in both the sitting area and our bedroom. The sitting area was very nice and spacious. The night we stayed there was a storm in the area, so we opened all the blinds and watched the lightning show that was going on around us.

The bedroom was very nice as well. Our view from it was of the Nashville skyline and the rooftop pool. The bed was nice and we got a great nights sleep. Only weird thing I found with the bedroom was the mirrors that were behind the lamps that were on top of the end tables. Oh, and the added touch of the tv automatically turning on and welcoming us to the Omni was great....of course my wife thought she was going crazy at first.

The bathroom was amazing. The shower water pressure was great, and you could fit several people in the shower if you wanted to. There was also a bathtub and a dual vanity sink. The only problem with the bathroom that I had was the lighting in the toilet area, I felt it was too dark.

Checkout was a breeze. We did the automatic checkout over the phone. I do wish it would tell you that you were checked out instead of just giving you the dial tone.

We did not partake in any of the restaurants, but will be back to try the biscuit bar. Also I love how the coffee shop is a local shop and not a chain. Also want to try the rooftop pool.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 1702 and loved it.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple