“A beautiful new hotel close to everything”

Omni Nashville Hotel
Ranked #7 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed October 14, 2013

What can you say about an exciting new hotel that opened just 13 days ago, except BEAUTIFUL. It is connected to the Music Hall of Fame and across the street from the Bridgestone conference center. It is 2 blocks from Broadway where everything is happening. But, I digress, the rooms, absolutely beautiful, large, great beds, flat screen TV, spacious bathroom. The rooms were very quiet. I was on the 13th floor and didn't hear anything. Some other people on lower floors said they could hear music from the outside but nothing too loud. The lobby is beautiful, and the main restaurant was very good. Service was wonderful. If you're looking for a hotel with that great "new" smell look no further!!!

Room Tip: Join the Omni Hotel program and become a select guest. On your first stay you get complimentary Wi...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Debra B

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Everything about this hotel is TOP QUALITY! Beautiful lobby, great restaurants, & comfortable rooms are just a few things which place this hotel in its own category! 5 STARS from me! We are so glad the Omni has arrived in Nashville!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The location, accommodations, services and amenities are exceptional. This hotel is very convenient to downtown attractions. Make sure you check out the pool and spa. This is the newest hotel in downtown Nashville. The breakfast/brunch buffet was very nice. The selection of item was great. Really enjoyed the sweet potato pancakes. This hotel is next to the new convention center, one block from the Bridgestone center and attached to the Country music hall of fame.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Checkin took 20 minutes due to computer problems. Housekeeping tried to enter our room at 8 am sunday morning despite the fact that we were still checked in. Bellman continued knocking on our door at 7:45 am Sunday with my shined shoes instead of just leaving them at the door. Nice facility though; great restaurant and fitness facility. Friendly staff.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I'm a omni select platinum member and stay at omni hotels frequently. I travel through Nashville a few times a year and have stayed at other hotels since the omni has recently opened in Nashville. I was greeted nicely when I walked in and was informed I would be upgraded to a better room because of my omni status. I stayed at the Hilton a block away last time in a "Regular" room and it was nicer and had much more space than my "upgraded" room at the omni hotel. I can tell this particular hotel is not run by someone that has significant experience in the hotel industry. People are friendly but not knowledgable about the area or the hotel. I wanted to purchase gatorade for my morning run/hangover cure and was told of a place a few blocks away and they were unsure what their hours were. It was closed and we had to walk across town to a convenient store. This evening I asked the front desk where I could get some bottles of water and they sent me to the bar where I 1 liter glass bottle of water for 8 bucks. I asked for another recommendation for food and the lady at the front desk said she doesn't know the area because she moved from another state to work here. And everytime I called room service it was over an hour wait at which point I just left to go get my own food (Oatmeal for breakfast would take over 1 hour???). I'm normally a big omni fan, but there were other small inconveniences that finally made me say... This place is not worth $400 a night. I would have stayed at the hilton for $200-250 and have had a much better experience, plus its a slightly better location. To sum it up... Inexperienced staff, not a very well run hotel, and more expensive than other hotels in the nearby area. I would definitely stay at the hilton or renaissance hotel over this place.

Room Tip: Go to the hilton
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank ziaic1
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Overall the employees were very helpful and knowledgable . I would suggest spending some time further training housekeeping and maintenance staff. I know my stay was the opening weekend so it is understandable that there are some kinks in the system still.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Stayed at this beautiful hotel 10/6-10/11, 2013. Friendly and helpful staff everywhere you turn. Standard rooms are spacious and comfortable. Great location: Connected to the Country Music Hall of Fame; across the street from the absolutely breathtaking Nashville Music Center; 1 minute walk to Bridgestone Arena, bars, restaurants, shopping and live music; and 2 minute walk to the Nashville Convention Center. Nothing not to like about this property.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business