“Blegh”
Review of Arbuckle Original Fried Pies - CLOSED

Arbuckle Original Fried Pies
Reviewed January 14, 2007

I ordered 75 wraps from them for our customer service reps to be delivered at 11:30. I really felt the owner/manager, Joe, was very dependable, and I was excited to try this new vendor. A few minutes past 11:30, I called City Wraps and was astonished when Joe slowly told me that someone did not show up for a shift, and he would be late, without a hint of urgency in his voice. I told him to please get her as soon as possible. He arrived around 12:15, and it took him about 15 minutes for him to get everything from the van and into our breakroom. So, our phone reps, with limited lunch breaks, ate an hour late. He feebly apologized, but he really didn't seem to care that this was a glaring mistake-short one person or not- you call your customer and communicate your situation to them. You don't wait for them to call you, then try to make them feel sorry for you because they are short handed. That is a typical situation any manager has experienced- you don't put that on your customer, as it is not our fault. Simple communication and a sincere apology go a LONG way.
On top of that- the food was extremely forgettable.