“Great fast food”

Add it.
Otter's Chicken Tenders
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Reviewed February 22, 2010

My friend and I almost walked out of this little joint when we first walked in. Let's just say that the employees didn't look so happy to be there. But we were hungry and already there. The food was actually great. I had the chicken tenders and they were fresh and bigger than I expected. It was great. No complaints for 7 bucks.

There are newer reviews for Otter's Chicken Tenders

Reviewed March 14, 2009

All I have to say is McDougal's is by far the best ever. Hands down, the chicken and hand cut fries are out of this world. Use to visit Otters before we all discovered McDougal's. Need more McDougal's in middle Tennessee. Thanks McDougal's Chicken !!!

Reviewed November 24, 2008

My wife and I ate at the Franklin Otter's on 11-24-08 and the chicken had been refried and the same with the fries, when we talked to the manager on duty, his response was less than enthusiastic and all he said was he will talk to the guy's in the kitchen. NO apology, No sorry we would like to refund your money or offer you a gift card to try us again, basically he turned around and kind of blew us off. In these hard times we are all going thru right now, it is surprising the lack of customer service.

When we left we looked back and both shook our heads and said no wonder this place is empty. Crappy food and Crappy service. To add to this my wife told the manager this is not the first time she has expressed concern.

My advice is don't eat here you will be sorry you wasted your money

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 23, 2008

Not as good as MacDougals

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed July 16, 2008

Like I've said before....there are better chicken finger places.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook