2,161 results
All reviews ron sandifer free shuttle breakfast and dinner centennial park full kitchen shuttle service west end mile radius complimentary breakfast spacious rooms front desk staff within miles evening reception home away from home definitely stay here again indoor pool i highly recommend this hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed December 22, 2016

Suite was nice, clean and spacious. Free breakfast was just above average. Daily parking garage was a big hassle since the card failed to work each day. The parking cost of $27 each day is overpriced . Some staff were friendly others were just there to collect a paycheck. High taxes on the room made the overpriced room even more pricier!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Michael M, General Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2016

Good morning scottl201666,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and your recent stay. I have to apologize deeply for the trouble that you experienced with the parking garage and your keys not working correctly. That is 100% our fault and I a disappointed that we could not get that fixed for you. Additionally, our team strives to make the guest experience amazing, but it sounds like you encountered some individuals who were not trying to deliver the top notch experience for you. I would love to talk to you further about the details of your stay so that I can be sure to address them with our team. Again, thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel and I hope to hear from you soon!

Michael Marasco

Reviewed December 16, 2016

Very open, spacious, light, and inviting gathering space with tables and sofas for free breakfast and Mon-Thurs happy hour with light meal. Plenty of free parking available on streets outside the hotel. Spacious drive way and loading/unloading space

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
James M, Guest Relations Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2016

Nice review! Thanks for highlighting some of the things that set us apart from the competition. We appreciate your business!

Reviewed December 15, 2016

This is a lovely newer hotel near Vanderbilt and 10 minutes from downtown Nashville. I stayed here for business and was pleased at how quiet my room was. I left an item in my van and when I asked to have to car brought around, the valet offered to retrieve the item for me! The staff was super friendly and helpful. I didn't get a chance to enjoy the evening social but had breakfast both mornings of my stay. The lobby was beautifully decorated for the holidays. Will definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thanks for staying with us. We pride ourselves on staffing our property with people who love taking care of people! I am excited to know that your experience with them was fitting of our goal. We look forward to welcoming you home in the future! Take care.

Reviewed December 14, 2016 via mobile

Very nice place. Room was spacious, nice to have a mini kitchen (full size fridge and dishwasher) for longer stays. Bed was very comfortable with some of the softest sheets I've had in a long time. My only complaints - water in the shower never gets to the "hot shower" that I prefer and they still use those very noisy under window air conditioning units. I'd still be back if in the area though!

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank novamatt

Sorry that the water didn't meet your expectations. I will forward this review to my engineering team so that we can figure out where we fell short. I am otherwise pleased to know you enjoyed your stay. Thanks, and please come see us again soon.

Reviewed December 13, 2016

The staff was most courteous,pleasant and helpful with suggestions for entertainment and restaurants. Our suite was spacious, clean and quiet. We highly recommend this hotel. It is well located for walking tours of Vanderbuilt University and convenient to the many music venues.

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you so much for being our guest. I appreciate you speaking so highly of our staff and your experience. We hope to see you again soon!