“my name is Rae Bonaparte, second time guest”

Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt
Ranked #5 of 159 Hotels in Nashville
Reviewed August 4, 2014

I have been staying here homewood for the past 6 weeks. The have great staff. I have come to know Ms Keonna Campbell home maker. she was the most hard working & respectful woman I ever met. My room was always clean & well kept. She always haf a kind word for me & my daughter. Because of her mannerism we will always stay @ Homewood welcome here at homewood when we U in Nashville.

Room Tip: 3rd floor exercise room & pool & pet friendly hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Timothy H, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

Hey Rae Bonaparte!

I am so glad to hear that you are a second time guest! Thank you for reviewing us! Our staff works very hard to give the best service to our guests. Ms. Campbell will be so happy to hear that you think so highly of her and her work! It is so wonderful that she has also influenced you to want to continue to stay with us! We can't wait to have you back!

Guest Service Supervisor

Write a ReviewReviews (1,795)

Reviewed August 4, 2014

I had to make an emergency trip to Nashville and just chose this hotel because the price was reasonable and it had good reviews on Expedia The hotel was just opened in October 2013. Our comfortable king size bed suite was large with a lovely kitchenette (dishwasher, microwave, 2 burner stove, full size fridge, dishes, coffee maker). The desk was large enough to accommodate both of us with our tablets and electronic devices. There was also a large sofa bed, flat screen TV and walk-in shower. They serve a hot complimentary buffet breakfast every morning and buffet dinner during the week (Monday-Thursday). I saw many dogs with guests so it is obviously pet friendly.
They aren't downtown but they provide a free shuttle service within Nashville. I had to take a taxi to and from the airport but it was a flat fee of $25 plus $1 per bag.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple

Hello 4partharmonyal!

First, I would like to thank you for your lovely review about our hotel! I hope everything ended up ok since it was an emergency trip here.. I am glad that the room type worked out so well for you on your trip. It is nice to have a comfortable place to sleep especially when you have an emergency trip. I hope the added complimentary breakfast and dinner made your stay even more accomodating. Again, thank you for your review and I hope that you choose to stay with us again then next time you're in Nashville.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

We booked Hilton because we thought this was a great choice for 4 adult female cousins as a getaway. To begin with there is no one to bring your luggage up and there are only about 5 disabled parking spots on all 3 floors. The rooms seemed nice enough but who knew they were sporadic about coming in and cleaning the rooms. There were dirty dishes in the cabinets and when I went to the desk to tell them they said this was not housekeepings job. We took care of our own dishes but I was not doing the last persons. I needed change for a $100 dollar bill so I went to the desk..all hotels give you change...this one does not..They dont keep any money there?? They advertise a lounge..it is a couch in the lobby..the indoor pool is so heavily chlorinated you cant use it. I could continue on about how inferior services were but another one of the relatives will be communicating this info with Hilton. Unless you are forced to stay here take your money and stay downtown.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
4  Thank roseelle
Jeff C, General Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2014

Dear roseelle

I am so saddened to read about your most recent stay at our hotel. Our team works very hard to make sure each stay is perfect. I know we can do better then what was delivered during your last visit. We do have many team members that are available to help with luggage needs, and I am disappointed to read this did not happen. Please contact me directly as I would like to find out more about your stay and your feedback. With this feedback it will only help us get better. Jcharo@Vistahost.net or 615-340-8000 Jeff Charo General Manager

Reviewed August 3, 2014

We stayed at the hotel in order to take a Vanderbilt admissions tour, and the location of the hotel is perfect because the Admissions office is just down the block. The hotel is lovely. The lobby and breakfast area are beautiful. The room was comfortably appointed. We very much enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Kristina G

Hello Kristina G!

Thank you so much for giving us your wonderful review! I am so glad to hear that your stay was so wonderful!! It is such a delight to hear that you experienced our breakfast and that our location worked out so well for you. On your next trip to Nashville please remember us and stay with us again!

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is a great location and a really impressive lobby. The guest services were really disappointing however. We booked this hotel because we were a family of 5 and needed a suite hotel. When we checked in the room we were booked in that only accommodated 4 without a rollaway. There was no rollaway available and no good solution offered. Disappointing.

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank RobertHCleve
Jeff C, General Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

Dear RobertHCleve

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for your most recent stay. You are correct we have a great location right across the street from Vanderbilt University. Our lobby is one of the nicest in the Homewood brand. I was disappointed to see we could not accommodate an extra rollaway in your room. I know we do have them available, please contact me at JCharo@Vistahost.net or call the hotel at 615-340-8000. I would like to hear more about your stay and where we failed to exceed your expectations. Thanks Jeff Charo

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel in July 2014. It seemed quite new and modern. The suite was very spacious and clean. Hotel includes both a full hot breakfast each morning and dinner most nights that includes wine and beer. Breakfast included the most excellent crispy bacon, eggs, waffles, etc.

The service was outstanding as well. For example, we were about 5 minutes late for breakfast and the servers had just put the food away. One of the staff noticed when we arrived and offered to make us plates. She went in the kitchen and reappeared with 2 plates full of food for us.

Do not hesitate to stay here. It's great!

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Kapf1
Timothy H, Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

Greetings Kapf1,

Thank you so much for sharing your awesome experience with us. It is absolutely refreshing to hear about the awesome experience that you had. The fact that you emphasized the fantastic service, truly makes me happy. That is our number one priority here, and it makes me feel so good to hear that you had the opportunity to experience it for yourself. Please come back and stay with us again. We are always looking for ways to get better, and I would love to hear back from you on how much we have progressed. Thank you again for your kind words.

Timothy Horne
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed August 1, 2014

Fabulous hotel- Ron in the breakfast area is by far one of the best employees I have come across. No request falls on "deaf ears" as they go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. Be sure to see Ron in action when staying.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Greetings Mr. Richard W.,

I am so glad to hear that you had a great experience with us here at the Homewood. I can honestly say, that you are 100% correct. Ron is an awesome ambassador of customer service. I will also tell you that every bit of what you see with him is genuine. He has a natural love for people and it truly shows in the awesome service that he provides. I always feel inspired to push harder and give more of myself after watching him interact with guests. Please come back and stay with us again. We would love to see you again. I will be sharing this review with Ron as well. I'm sure he too will appreciate your kind words.

Timothy Horne