“Great Hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt
Ranked #3 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
“Great Hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

We had an excellent experience during our 3 night stay! The room was spacious, clean & quiet! Loved the full kitchen as well as the complimentary breakfast & dinners. Very convenient location! Would highly recommend!

• Stayed June 2014
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 stars
Timothy H, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Hello there!

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our location and amenities so much! Our breakfast and dinners do make it convenient for our guest traveling on business and vacation! I'm happy that you liked them so much. I hope that on your next trip to Nashville you remember us and stay here again!

Guest Service Supervisor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (164)
Portsmouth, RI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

When we decided to stay overnight in Nashville on the Sunday of a holiday weekend I went back and forth between this Homewood Suites downtown and a Hampton Inn near Opryland. The two were basically the same price including the parking fee. I choose the Homewood because it was so close to Centennial Park, and it was in the city. The Homewood has a nice attached parking garage, the lobby was attractive, the rooms were big (2 queen bed in separate room from kitchenette and sitting area), and it was clean, overall were we happy. It was a good value for the money.
The only but….Breakfast was a disaster, they were out of a lot of basics and the staff seem to be running around in circles. When we were checking-out the manager Tim H. asked, “How was everything?” I went through the list of problems with breakfast, Tim apologized repeatedly and explained that the hotel was booked to capacity over the holiday weekend with a lot of families, that they had not gotten a food delivery because of the holiday and that they had not anticipated needing extra staff over the weekend. Tim thanked us for sharing our observation. He very generously offered to buy us breakfast elsewhere. Tim’s customer service went above and beyond! We would absolutely stay here again. Tim took what could easily have been just another hotel stay and made into something great.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Timothy H, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this review, July 19, 2014
Hello nowzer!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your review!! I am very pleased to hear that you liked your stay so much and that our location worked out so nicely for you. However, I am sorry to hear that breakfast was less than satisfactory for you and your party.. I do remember that day and it was extremely busy around the hotel for everyone but that is no excuse. Tim was lucky to run into you all before you left us to try to make your breakfast a little better! I do hope that you did not leave us hungry. Please stay with us again so that we can make up breakfast again to you!

Huntsville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Great hotel in Nashville, conveniently located near Vanderbilt. Suites with kitchens, living room, and separate bedroom. Pets are welcome at no extra charge, although they should be in a crate or carrier when left alone in the room--that's not on the website. Good service, comfortable rooms, free shuttle w/in a 2 mile radius. You can park your own car or have the valets do it. I'd stay there again in a heartbeat.

Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Timothy H, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Hello Andree R!

Well thank you for such a nice review! I am so glad to hear that you had a wonderful stay with us! I hope your stay was also comfortable with your pet. We do truly appreciate your five stars awarded to us and can't wait to see you back with us!

Rochester, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

From the time you check in and view the lovely, welcoming lobby till the time you leave, you'll find this hotel to be a real oasis in the touristy city of Nashville. The suite we had was extremely spacious - kitchenette with full size fridge, plates, microwave, stovetop, table and chairs; living room with couch, comfy seat and TV; bedroom with two queen size beds (which were very comfortable and had great pillows!) , TV, and desk; and bathroom with separate sink/vanity area. Large closetand dresser to keep things put away if you like. The rooms had several floor to ceiling windows and were decorated in soothing earth tones. A full breakfast is included, as well as full dinner with wine and beer Monday through Thursdays. Be aware - although the included meals make this a bargain, parking costs $23 or $27 a day depending on whether you use valet service. This hotel was opened in October and has many new and up-to-date features. There is also an indoor pool.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Hello Jillles!!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. One of the best parts about our rooms are that they are very spacious and do all contain kitchens! Which makes it very convenient for our travelers. Our parking is $23 for self and $27 for valet which is a little steep however, we do have the complimentary shuttle that can take you pretty much where you need to go in town. I hope that on your next trip to Nashville you do remember us and choose to stay here again!

Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

This hotel was "home base" for our family and wedding party for our daughter's wedding in Nashville. We could not believe how friendly, attentive, and helpful the staff was! From front desk, to managers, to valets, housekeeping, and especially the breakfast/dinner staff, everyone was genuinely cheerful and helpful. Ron Sandifer expecially took such great care of us everytime we came downstairs to eat. He anticipated our needs every time, especially when we had some family members come by and needed a place to gather - he saw that the lobby area was unavailable and found us a meeting room immediately!
The hotel itself is very nice, ie the rooms, the breakfast & dinner, and the exercise room. But honestly I didnt even notice that stuff because I was so impressed by all the staff. What a great experience!

• 5 of 5 stars
Timothy H, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Hello BB999891!

Thank you so much for sharing your experience you had with us!! We truly appreciate your kind words. I am so glad to hear that your daughers wedding and wedding party were all happy while staying here and everything went smoothly for them. It is also wonderful to know that Ron especially stood out to you during your stay with us! Ron is definitely a great asset to our team, we love his hard work and dedication to our guests! I hope next time you visit you remember to stay with us and get a chance to check out the breakfast, dinner, and excersie room.

Southlake, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Stayed here on 7/7/14 while on my way to NJ. This is the best Homewood Suites I have ever stayed in. The room was immaculate, spacious, attractive and very comfortable - especially the bed. The staff was very friendly and efficient. Breakfast was excellent - great selection of both hot and cold food. The valet parking is a very nice addition also. I would recommend this to anyone travelling through Nashville - I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Hey Jeanine F.!!

Thank you for such a nice review!! I am very pleased to hear that you liked our hotel and services so much! We are so glad to hear that we are your favorite Homewood Suites! It is truly our goal to do as much as we can for our guest to provide the best service possible. I hope the rest of your trip to NJ was just as good! And please remember to stay with us the next time you visit!

Indianapolis, Indiana
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Our first visit to Nashville was fab, due to our stay at this family friendly hotel. The breakfast and dinner had a great selection for picky teenagers and even wine/beer for the parents. The free shuttle will take you downtown which came in handy. But plenty of good restaurants in walking distance, I usually don't do reviews but this hotel and service was exceptional. Our first night there my husband was not feeling well and Mary Beth sent up some goodies and housekeeping gave us extra towels, etc. We travel a lot and this was the best service I've seen in a long time. Its nice to see employees actually enjoy their job. I'm definitely coming back without the kids!

Room Tip: When traveling with teens/kids, its worth the two bedroom suite. Everyone has their privacy.