Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt
Agoda.com
$248
$199
1,884 results
All reviewsron sandiferfree shuttlebreakfast and dinnerfull size fridgecentennial parkgreat hotelshuttle servicemile radiuswest endcomplimentary breakfastwithin milesfront desk staffevening receptioni highly recommend this hotelliving roomhome away from homedefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I recently stayed her for three nights. I was attending a conference at Vanderbilt. The rooms were very nice. The kitchen was good for making our own meals. We had breakfast on site - very complete with many options. The beds were very comfortable and the room was quiet. The person who checked us in was friendly but not familiar with check-in procedures. Once we got checked in and got the wireless working, everything was great. Good location, near campus, restaurants, and the park.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Timothy H, Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Hello Cutter50,

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your stay at our property. We are so thrilled to hear that you had such an exceptional stay and that you were able to check out some of our surrounding amenities. I believe we have a prime location here in Nashville that puts you in a great place to truly experience the culture of Nashville. It makes me happy to hear that you were able to take advantage of that. Should you return to Nashville, please stay with us again. We would like to show you an even better time on your next trip.

Always Thankful,

Reviewed June 15, 2014

The staff will blow your mind. They are so rude. The manger (black man) I found so rude I just wanted to leave. The rooms are nice, cause it's a brand new hotel, but the kinks aren't gone yet. I stepped on tack strip twice and drew blood. The shower was the worst too, no pressure at all. I have very long hair and couldn't get the shampoo out of it. They are so many wonderful places in Nashville, I would stay away from this one.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank Joey S
Jeff C, General Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Dear Joey S

I would first off like to offer my apologies for your most recent stay. I am very alarmed by your comments and would like the opportunity to talk further. Yes we are a new hotel and with your valuable feedback we can only get better. My contact information is below, Jeff Charo 615-574-7933 or Jcharo@Vistahost.net. I look forward to hearing from you, thank you once again for taking the time and your feedback.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

First rate all the way. The staff is friendly, the property is clean and kept up, and the beds are very comfortable. We had the 2 queen suite. It was two rooms. The bedroom had 2 queen beds and plenty of extra room for desk, suitcases, etc. Bathroom was spacious and water pressure was good. The other room was a kitchen (complete with utensils), small dining table and large living room with sofa sleeper. They have a good sized pool, workout area. The hotel also serves breakfast daily and supper on weeknights.
The location is close to downtown, Vanderbilt, Belmont, and plenty of restaurants. There is a Rite Aid drugstore next door. We stayed here for a week and would definitely come back.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Kevin H
Timothy H, Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

Hello Mr. Kevin H.,

I am so appreciative of the fact that you took the time out to tell us about your recent stay with us. It gives me great joy to hear how you broke down our property. It was spot on. Your kind words concerning the staff and service was my favorite part. We strive to give legendary service so that our guests always feel at home and comfortable. I am so happy to hear that you were able to experience that. We hope that you will come back and stay with us again. We look forward to showing you an even greater experience on your next trip.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

This hotel is beautiful, in a great location, with very friendly staff. We stayed with our two kids and were able to take the free hotel shuttle to the downtown music area. We called them to pick us up for a return trip and they were there in five minutes. The hotel is quiet at night and beds were very comfortable. Breakfast was good. Perfect with our crowd. We did not eat the dinner at night, but did have some free wine! The decor of the hotel is very updated and trendy. Would highly recommend. Parking fee is a bit steep, but it pays for the location.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Kelly V

Hello Kelly V.,

I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I agree with the fact that you said that we have a great location. I always tell people that we are close enough to get to all the downtown attractions within a couple of minutes, but we are far enough away to ensure that you don't have to hear it if you don't want to. I love that about our property. Hopefully you will come back and stay with us again. We would love to host you and your family in the future.

Timothy Horne,

Reviewed June 11, 2014

The staff at this hotel is incredible. So friendly and accomodating. The room was spotless and the location of this hotel was great. I'm a runner and enjoyed running in a beautiful park down the street. Hotel shuttle takes you around. We never had to get our car out of the garage. I will stay her everytime I visit Nashville.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Ms. Cindy R.,

Thank you so much for telling us about your experience here. I am so happy to hear that you had a great stay filled with great customer service and wonderful amenities. I am also happy that you found the Centennial Park. I love the fact that it is only a block away, because it provides a beautiful place for our guests to go where they can walk, run, have picnics, and explore the Parthenon. The most exciting part of your review for me, was the fact that you said you will be coming back to stay with us. We welcome that idea, and we hope we can become your home away from home. I look forward to seeing you again.