Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt
Hutton Hotel(Nashville)
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
1,914 results
All reviewsron sandiferfree shuttlebreakfast and dinnerfull size fridgecentennial parkgreat hotelshuttle servicemile radiuswest endcomplimentary breakfastfront desk staffwithin milesevening receptioni highly recommend this hotelliving roomhome away from homehotel shuttle
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Recently stayed at this property for the Vanderbilt university graduation. The hotel went out of their way to make everyone feel welcome. Special happy hour, family photos, free shuttle service etc. Rooms were neat and clean. Breakfast was fresh and there was a good variety. Jalisa, Tara, bellman, shuttle drivers and breakfast staff all A+

• Stayed: May 2014
Timothy H, Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Hello TalsDad,

We are so happy to hear that you had a great time celebrating Vanderbilt Graduation with us. Thank you for choosing our hotel. We realize that there are several hotels that you could have chosen. However we are grateful that you selected ours. For Graduation, we wanted to make sure that we did something special for all of the students. We realize that they have put in a lot of time, energy, and work to achieve such a great achievement. Because of that, we could not help ourselves. We wanted to make sure that they knew that we are proud of their achievement. I hope your graduate had a great time. If you are ever in Nashville again, please come back and stay with us. We would love to continue taking care of you when you are here.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

The location is outstanding. My husband & I are here for medical reasons and this hotel is within 3-5 minutes drive (5-6 blocks if you're walking) of the hospital. The room is more than adequate, the kitchen has just what we've needed and the beds are SO comfortable! The breakfast and dinner buffet is wonderful and the staff couldn't be more helpful! Always friendly, smiling and happy! In the dining/reception room, Ron Sandifer has been especially enjoyable to meet. Extremely hard worker and always so happy. It's a nice way to start our days. We could not be more delighted with our stay here at this beautiful new property!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Hello Ms. Diane K.,

I would like to thank you for such wonderful feedback concerning your previous stay. I am so happy to hear that you had such a great stay, and I'm even happier to hear that the service was the best part. Ronald is truly a great asset to our company, and it honestly brings me great joy to watch him work with guests. His smile and love for his job and guests is genuine. I am so glad that you were able to experience that as well. If you are ever in Nashville again, please come back and stay with us. We would love to welcome you back to our home.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Toured this hotel on 5/2/14 and it is new and excellent in every way. Nice pool on third floor. Exercise room, Some rooms even have a balcony. Staff very helpful. One of the best kept secrets in Nashville. Stay here and you will be pleased with your choice.

Room Tip: take a room with balcony
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Hello Mr. Dan.,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are so glad that you had a great tour of the property, and we hope that you will be returning to stay with us soon. I can honestly say that the ownership for this property has put in a lot of effort into creating an environment that can make our guests more comfortable while staying with us. Because they have that kind of commitment to the guest's accommodations, it makes it that much easier for us to focus on making sure that we provide an experience that will make you want to return to our property over and over again. With that being said, Dan, I cannot wait to welcome you into our hotel when you return to the area. I hope that we see you soon.

Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

Having never been to Nashville, I had no idea where to stay or what part of town was better than the other. I picked this hotel on a whim and I was 100% satisfied with my choice. This hotel is perfectly located. It's less than 10 minutes from downtown by car. It is right next to Vanderbilt University. There are many places to eat around the hotel, which you can walk to. The room itself was amazing. We reserved the King studio suite. It was perfect for my family. Full kitchen, living room area with a fold out queen bed, king bed in the bedroom area, and large bathroom with a walk-in shower. The hotel offers a free breakfast buffet every morning. The staff was very friendly. Especially the employees during breakfast. My only complaint would be the $23 a day self parking fee. I really don't understand why it is necessary. Other than that, my family was very satisfied with our stay!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Jennipher M
Timothy H, Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Jennifer M.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay. I am so pleased that you chose our hotel and had such a great experience. It is always an awesome thing to hear that we were able to make a lasting impression on someone.

I want you to know that I will be passing on your wonderful words to our breakfast team. I can honestly say, that we have one of the best breakfast teams in the business, because all of our team members really care about the guest and the presentation that they give. I know they will be thrilled to hear your words.

If you ever find yourself in Nashville again, we would love to serve you again. Please come back and stay with us again. When you do, ask for me. I would love to meet you in person.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

I have stayed at this brand new hotel three times and it is nothing shy of PERFECTION. During my last visit, i had forgotten my phone charger. Housekeeping met me with a bag full of chargers for me to borrow during my stay. I was so happy to not have to go buy a new one.

During that same stay, I was moving our daughter out of Vanderbilt University for the summer. I needed to park my UHAUL trailer for a brief period. They were so accommodating to figure out a solution.

Katie, Jalisa, Jeff, Donna and Tim were all helpful during my stay. Can't wait to return.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Ms. Ginger Q.,

Thank you so much for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience. I will tell you that we are extremely happy that you have chosen to continue coming back and staying with us. When working with guests who come back time and time again, it is always our goal to make each stay better than the last. I am glad that you had this type of experience.

I also realize that you are a Vanderbilt Parent, so I wanted to make sure that I let you know about our Vanderbilt Parents Club. If you are not already a member, please go to VanderbiltParentsClub.com and sign up. This program has awesome benefits that I thing you will really enjoy. For more information on that, please feel free to give me a call here at the hotel.

Thank you again for taking the time to tell us about your stay. We are striving every day to become your "Homewood away from Home".