“Great Stay in Nashville”

Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt
Ranked #4 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Memphis, United States
“Great Stay in Nashville”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

This is a great place to stay for any reason near downtown Nashville. Great price, staff, amenities, and the breakfast and dinners are very nice daily. I highly recommend Homewood Suites if you are looking for a nice place to stay at a reasonable price.

1 Thank Shirley W
Timothy H, Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Hello Ms. Shirley W.,

I would like to start by thanking you for that stellar recommendation that you provided our hotel. We are so happy that you chose our hotel. We realize that there are hundreds of hotels in the Nashville area, however, you chose us and we are eternally grateful for that. I hope that you will come stay with us again if you are ever in the Nashville area. We would love to take care of you again.

Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (179)
Morristown, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

Everything was neat and clean! The only downside to the facitilty is having to pay an extra parking fee of $23 per night to self park. Breakfast was great and so was the attitudes of all employees! I would recommend to anyone traveling. Shuttle service that will run within a 2 mile radius makes for easy access into downtown Nashville.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Jeffrey D
Greetings Mr. Jeffrey D.,

I just wanted to thank you for staying with us during your recent trip to Nashville. Our goal everyday, is to do better and be better than we were the day before. We take that commitment very seriously, especially when it comes to providing service to our guests. I am so happy that you were able to benefit from that. However, that means, that we need for you to come back and stay with us again, so that we can see if we can give you an even greater experience next visit. I would love to meet you when you return. Again, thank you for giving us the opportunity to host your recent trip.

Timothy Horne,
Highland Park, Illinois
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

Just came back from three nights at the new Homewood Suites Vanderbilt. We paid (with taxes) over $300 a night, and it was bad. The air conditioning fan rumbled so loud we thought there was a rock band next door. Had to turn it off to sleep. Complained (twice) and they said engineering would check it, but that never happened. They never offerred to move us, as it was a busy convention weekend. Also, left our room at 11 am, came back at 5 and it wasn't made up. We really needed a nap, but had to wait until they sent someone with fresh towels, and to make up the room. Front desk staff was nice, but ineffective. I complained a third time on check out, and no discount or voucher or any offer of anything other than, "I'm so sorry.". Well, I'm sorry, but I won't be staying there again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Debra B
Jeff C, General Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Hello Ms. Debra B.,

I would like to start off by thanking you for taking the time to speak with us the other day. It is always a priority to reach out to those guests who did not have the best experience, so that we can find out where we went wrong and get it taken care of. It was absolutely great to hear your feedback and it felt great getting everything turned around for you. Ms. Debra, our team is so anxious to take care of you when you come back to our property. We await our opportunity to wow you with service and show you the type of experience that you should have experienced the first time. Thank you again for your feedback and your time.

Aiming for Perfection,

Jeff Charo
Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt
Memphis, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

Great hotel. Accommodates school athletic group very well. No complaints. Valet service was excellent. Would stay here again. Breakfast was also very good. Close to park and great for exercise. Close to athletic complex for sporting events.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Katie S
Hello Ms. Katie S.,

I wanted to thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I want you to know that we appreciate not only you, but all of the other families that came in for the swim competition. We are always happy to take care of you when you are here. You all do have a wonderful group of young swimmers. We hope that you all will stay with us again, when you all come in for the next swim competition. Again, I would like to thank you for staying with us, and we hope to see you again soon.

Montgomery, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Me and my wife stayed here on February 22nd to go to a concert downtown. When we arrived the valet guy (sorry didn't get his name) was the first to acknowledge us and was willing to answer any questions we had. Although we declined to do valet we decided to self park because we would be coming and going a lot. On to front desk, Gavin & Sara (dream team) were amazing. So friendly, real, and down to earth. They made the stay just that much better!! Our room was very nice and clean. The bed was awesome as well. At Homewood suites you get a full kitchen with all the kitchen items you need just as would at home, which makes you just want to move in and not leave. The location is VERY convenient to downtown and the Vanderbilt area.!! There is also a lot of places around the hotel to walk to if you don't feel like driving. I could see how it would be great for families with kids, with the swimming pool and FREE food. Whenever I return to Nashville, I will definitely be staying here again and again.!!!! Thanks guys for the great experience and the friendly atmosphere, we will see y'all soon!

Stayed February 2014
2 Thank Tikmutat
Hello Mr. Tigmutat,

I am so happy that your family had such a wonderful visit. We will definitely be sharing your comments with the management team from Town Park (the company that runs our valet service). We actually chose them because they have a very high regard for taking care of people. I'm glad you were able to get that from them as well as Gavin and Sara. They truly are a dream team. Maybe we are a little biased, but we think that we should be number 1 as well. Because we make it our goal to bring a smile to every guest, every day, hopefully we will get there soon. Please come back and see us again. I would love to meet you in person. Thank you again for choosing our hotel.

East Brunswick, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

My family & I stayed here for five days and had the best girls trip ever!!!! From when you enter this beautiful hotel, to the beautiful rooms , the best sheets I have ever slept on and to the best service and wonderful staff!!! A big "THANK YOU" to Michael, Gavin & Sara for such great service every single day, so friendly and gave us great tips on where to go, where to eat, shop etc. We had an amazing breakfast every single morning which is included in the stay, and from 5to7PM complimentary "HAPPY HOUR" including wonderful food and wines. Great lounge area so welcoming... The Hotel also provides a shutlle within a 2 mile radius which was awesome when needed and the location is perfect becaue it is under a mile away from Downtown and the Vanderbilt area is just lovely!!!! Would highly reccommend this Hotel and will revisit when ever in Nashville!! Great time, Loved NASHVILLE TOO!!! FIVE STAR IN OUR BOOK!!!! HI FROM NJ!

Room Tip: The rooms are all beautiful....we had 2 queen size beds, a pull out sofa and a great kitchen!
2 Thank Marie F
Paragould, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

We stayed here last week after checking Trip advisor on our last minute trip to Nashville. The location is great...right on West End by Centennial park and 5mins from downtown. The lobby is beautiful and big and the double queen suite we stayed in was just gorgeous. I loved the large floor to ceiling windows and the high ceilings in the rooms.....felt like a house. We had our 3 kids with us so an indoor pool was great and the continental breakfast was elevated from just your standard bagel and cold cereal. They also offer a weekly dinner for FREE (yes, I said Free) we tried it our last night and had roasted chicken, steamed broccoli, Mac n cheese and a roll. Very yummy. Oh and they also offer complimentary beer and wine as well from 5-7pm. We loved everything about our stay and will be staying here from now on. So wonderful!

2 Thank Amber R
Timothy H, Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Hello Ms. Amber R.

We are so happy that we were able to be your home away from home during your recent trip to Nashville. It always brings a smile to my face when I hear things like that. We are very big on providing a great experience for our guests. I'm glad that we were able to offer such an experience to you and the children. I do hope they enjoyed the pool. If you are ever in Nashville again, we would love to host you and your family. Stop by and ask for me. I would love to talk to you more in person.

Pleased to Serve,