“Beautiful Quiet Elegant Stay”

Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt
Ranked #2 of 154 Hotels in Nashville
Butte, United States
“Beautiful Quiet Elegant Stay”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Wonderful staff, hotel, amenities. Recommend highly. I was a hotel manager in a previous life, so I am critical about cleanliness and service, this hotel is a home run in all areas. There is plenty of after hour things to do with taxi service easily obtained.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Maria P
Timothy H, Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this review, January 18, 2014
Hello Maria P.,

I would like to thank you for your review of our property. It really means a lot that you think so highly of our staff and property. I understand what you mean about having that critical eye when you travel. I try not to have one, but everything automatically jumps out at me when I travel. It can be frustrating sometimes. But I am sure you know that. Hopefully, if you are in the Nashvill area again, you will stay with us. We look forward to improving and showing you an even greater time next visit.

Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (180)
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I was in town for a conference and wound up staying at the Homewood Suites because the less expensive hotels and those closer to downtown were already full. I'm glad I did! The layout of the room was perfect, it had a comfortable desk/work area, had a fridge, a great roomy shower and the most comfortable bed ever. There was a great breakfast every morning that included hot breakfast options. I wasn't at the hotel when the complimentary dinner was offered, but if it's anything like the breakfast it must be good. The decor was very nice and up to date, and the front desk staff and valet were very polite and very helpful with every question I had. I would definitely stay again, even though it's a little more expensive.

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Debra M
Hello Debra M.,

I would like to thank you for staying with us when you were in Nashville. I also appreciate you taking time to tell us about it. I am more than pleased to hear that you had such an awesome experience while you were here. It is our goal to take care of all of our guests and deliver an experience that will make them think of us as their home away from home. I am happy you had that type of experience. With that said, if you are ever back in Nashville, please remember that we are here for you. We would love to serve you again.

Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed January 13, 2014

Great location, across the street from the Vanderbilt Campus. But like all hotels in the area, expensive for what you get. We wish the Hampton Inns and Homewood Suites would update the breakfast menu.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Timothy H, Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this review, February 9, 2014
Ms. Tanya S.,

I am so excited to hear that you enjoyed our hotel. Our staff is constantly working to become better with every interaction that we have. I am elated to hear that your experience was better because of that. I know that my housekeeping department will also be happy about your wonderful statement about the cleanliness of the room. if you are ever back in Nashville, we would love to take care of you again.

Warsaw, Kentucky
Reviewed January 12, 2014

This hotel was very very clean and nice. Seem very new. We had a King 1 Bedroom Suite which was spacious. My only complaint is that as a Hilton Honors Diamond Member, I did not receive any perks (upgrades, snacks, free parking, bottled water, etc.) This is a rare within the Hilton portfolio of brands.

I was real impressed with the breakfast and the complementary shuttle service.

Room Tip: Take advantage of the free shuttle service - but don't forget to tip for great service! Park...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Hello OnTheRoadAgain,

I would like to thank you so much for such kind words concerning our level of service here at the Homewood. Our staff works very hard trying to create an experience for our guests. We don't want to be just the room that you stayed in the people behind the desk. We want to be your family, and your home away from home. Hopefully, we have become that and you will use us again when in Nashville. We look forward to seeing you again.

Columbia
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Beautiful hotel! Love the soft bed sheets! Pillows were not as firm as I like. But other than that, would highly recommend this hotel. Delicious breakfast! Very friendly staff. Suites are extremely larger than most hotels.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Paula B
Timothy H, Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this review, January 12, 2014
Ms. Paula B,

I would like to thank you for everything that you have shared with us about your recent stay with us. It is always our goal to give our guests a stay worth talking about. I am absolutely glad to see that you had that type of experience with us. The greatest thing that I read in your review was that the staff was very friendly. That is our ultimate goal. We believe very strongly in the fact that the greatest thing we can offer our guests is great service. I hope that you will stay with us if you ever find yourself in Nashville again. We would love to show you even better service than the service you received on this trip.

Clarksville, United States
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Nice, clean, large, accommodating rooms and staff. Close to local hospitals and downtown Nashville! Brand new!!!! We needed medical attention in the middle of the night and front desk assisted in calling 911.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Sabrina H
Timothy H, Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Ms. Sabrina H.,

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your stay. I am extremely happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, staff, and accommodations. We always happy to assist our guests with any of their needs. I am glad that everything went well with your hospital visit. We hope that you will come back to visit us again. Hopefully you will have the chance to make up some of the time that you missed due to the unfortunate hospital visit.

The Villages, Florida, United States
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Homewood Suites in Nashville. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful in recommending places to see during our visit. We were sorry that we had to leave a day early because of the bad weather. Our friends from Ireland, who were with us, thoroughly enjoy their stay also.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

1 Thank thegiris
Timothy H, Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Hello Mr./Mrs. Thegiris,

I would like to thank you for taking time out of your schedule to let us know about your stay with us. I am excited that you had a great time and that you were well taken care of. I am also glad to hear that you made it back safely through the weather. However, since you left early, that means you might have missed out on some of the things that you wanted to do. That is okay. Your family here at the Homewood will be waiting for you so that when you return to catch all the things that you missed, we will be more than happy to greet you and catch up with you again. I look forward to that day.