Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hutton Hotel(Nashville)
$192
$159
$289
Hampton.com
Club-Hotel Nashville Inn & Suites(Nashville)(Great Value!)
$132
Hotels.com
$281
$219
  • Pool
1,889 results
All reviewsron sandiferfree shuttlebreakfast and dinnerfull size fridgecentennial parkgreat hotelshuttle servicemile radiuswest endcomplimentary breakfastwithin milesfront desk staffevening receptioni highly recommend this hotelliving roomhome away from homedefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 11, 2013

First time in this hotel. It just opened in October. Two nights here and staff is very accommodating. Craig is fantastic. Went out of his way to make sure my stay was fabulous. Watched him with other guests too and he epitomizes excellence in customer service. I travel all the time and barely remember any names...but Craig is the exception. I'll be back !

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Timothy H, Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2013

Hello Gtravels28,

I would like to thank you for your kind words concerning Craig. He is our newest team member here, but he does work very hard to take care of our guests. I too have watched him interact with guests, and I know that he does everything with a sincere heart. I am really happy that you had a great stay with us. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again when you are back in town.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Excellent --Homewood Suites by Hilton™ is designed to help you be at home on the road. You get all the comfort, convenience and privacy you're used to at home — for the price of a standard hotel room. You'll appreciate our focus on building a community within the hotel. You can easily find a place to be at home, whether you're traveling for business or leisure.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for these kind words.

Timothy Horne,

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Loud noises coming from outside and or another room all night long, reported this & nothing was done. There wasn't another hotel available near by to go to. Here is my personal phone # 423-307--3377, feel free to call me & I will be glad to share my experience with you, that's how dissatisfied I am with this hotel

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Cally A, General Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2013

Dear Terrible Experience,

I would like to start off by apologizing for the sleepless night you had here at our hotel. We are very sorry and would like to get a little more information and would like to make this right with you. I have tried to call the phone number that you listed in the review several times, but there is no answer and the recording says that no voice mail has been set up, so I have been unable to reach you or to leave you a message. I would like to invite you to please give me a call so that your concerns can be addressed and so that we may take proper care of you. Our intentions are that no guest ever leaves our hotel dissatisfied and I am very sorry that you were disappointed. Please give myself or my Assistant Tim a call back - we'd really like to speak with you.

Cally Alumbaugh

Reviewed December 9, 2013

We were in town for a family members surgery at Vanderbilt Medical Center. Though we only stayed one night the accommodations we beyond my expectations. The staff was very kind and the place was very clean. I would most definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Ms. Melissa K,

Thank you so much for your kind remarks concerning our hotel. With us being in the area that we are in, we have an awesome opportunity to meet lots of people headed to Vanderbilt Hospital. We really understand that with that kind of base, it is important that we try to be in tune with our guests because we never know what is going on at the hospital. I am hopeful that your appointment went well. I am definitely happy that you will be coming back to see us when you are back in Nashville. Please come see me when you do. I would love to talk to you again.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

The entire staff went out of their way to show us top notch hospitality! Beds were great. Front dest very knowledgeable about the city. We stayed 4 nights as a family of 7. We were comfortable. Pool was clean. Great work out room. We will stay here again!! Highly recommend!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Timothy H, Manager at Homewood Suites Nashville Vanderbilt, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. It sounds as if you had a great stay and I am extremely happy about that. It is always our main goal to take care of our guests in a way that they will go home with stories of great customer service and love flowing from our team members. I truly hope that was your experience. I am very happy to hear that you will stay with us again when you return to Nashville. We will be looking forward to seeing you and taking care of you again when you arrive.