“Good wings”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Nashville, TN
“Good wings”
Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

Wings are really good. Catfish is ok. Skimpy on the fries. Cooked to order, so call ahead. Plan on take out, very small limited seating. Forgot tarter sauce. $26 for 3 catfish filets, 1 order wings, side if fries. Tiny parking lot, enter off of Gallatin, but plan your exit another way.

Boston
“true taste of nashville”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

your nashville trip will not be complete without this experience. open the door to this cement block, brightly painted shack, knock on the internal door, and the ordering window will slide open. choose your beast- wings, chicken on a stick, fried fish of all sorts, etc- options include pickles and hot sauce.I got the hottest chicken meal which came with two sides (white beans and collard greens were great). my hubbie got the wings. heat level was was perfect. cleared out my sinuses beautifully. my chicken a little dry. wings were the crispiest i've had in a while without sacrificing moisture of the chicken.
take a taxi here (we initially tried to take the bus, but then thought better of it), as neighborhood isn't the greatest.

Visited October 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Fresh & Spicy!”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Tried this little place based on the positive online reviews and the fact it was close to where I was staying. I had the quarter leg plate, mild with mac & Cheese and greens. I like to think I have a good tolerance for spicy food but even the mild was pretty hot for me. The chicken was really fresh and delicious even if the spice made my nose run. The greens were good and the mac & cheese was decent. I would definitley go back and try extra mild. They do throw in a few small slices of dill pickles in with the chicken so if you're not fan you should order without the pickles.

• Visited October 2012
“Service is just as important.”
Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

The service I received on my most recent visit has officially caused me to rethink visiting this establishment again. When you choose to spend your hard earned money at any place, gaining a feeling of appreciation should be a given. This particular visit I was second in line behind another customer. When I made my way to the window, the guy, who I assumed to be the owner, rudely told me it would be a few minutes and closed the window. The impression I received was that he could care less about receiving my business. I stood patiently, however, waiting for him to return. Finally, another customer came in and it was only then that a young lady came to the window. At that point, I finally received my call in order, which was cold by that time. Needless to say, I refuse to spend anymore money at this place and refuse to send anymore referrals. Often it seems that certain types of establishments fail to focus on what matters most, ALL of its customers and not just the ones that.........(I will stop there. I'm sure the owner could fill in the blank ).

Torremolinos, Spain
“when they say spicy, they mean spicy!”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

a local butcher recommended this place to us when were were in the supermarket. the restaurant is small hut with seating inside. as you enter you are presented with a menu on the wall and a printed sign on the door saying "please knock when you are ready to order". we both had the chicken wings as there was a 30 minute wait for the thighs, this shows that the food is cooked from fresh. i opted for mild and my husband for medium, we also chose 2 sides each. the chicken was delicious, but mild is not mild! saying that, even though it was a little spicy, the flavour was fantastic. next time i would opt for the extra mild option.

• Visited August 2012