“Hole it the Wall but Great service”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Order Online
Ranked #104 of 129 Quick Bites in Nashville
Reviewed July 7, 2018

Same subway as anywhere else but hidden within the shopping center so its always quiet and very fast.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed June 9, 2016

Subway's around Nashville have gotten a well-deserved wrap for being dingy and often dirty. This one is an exception. It's clean. The staff is friendly and fast. Near Vanderbilt so good traffic.

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed April 8, 2016

We generally try to avoid fast food but we were running short on time. Really good and they had some choices we don't have at our local subway.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed July 23, 2015 via mobile

I was very disappointed in this Subway location. The staff did not know what they were doing and the wrap was awful. It was so tough I couldn't eat it. Also I asked for ice tea and they only had sweet tea but failed to tell me when ordering. I just threw it away and left. It wasn't worth trying to communicate the problems to the staff. Hopefully the management will step up and provide training.

Date of visit: July 2015