“Wow! A 1lb. burger!”
Review of Fat Mo's Burgers - CLOSED

Fat Mo's Burgers
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I had a 1 pound burger with everything but the kitchen sink on it. Could've used more grease, but that was a manly treat!

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Beef is not what is bad for the body... it's the bread, carbs, sugar and high fructose corn syrup... not to mention the sugared yogurt, poisonous grains, and soda's.... our ancestors survived centuries on just beef....

so with that, let's begin a good review.
now that I am a resident of Nashville, I have learned that Nashville doesn't really care about haute cuisine... they care about who has the best burger in town.... and french fries.

I drive by this little place nearly everyday. Son said their burgers were better than 5 guys. perish the thought!!! a better Nashville burger.... again?

I drove through this little place, wondering if the health department had made a visit recently... it just doesn't seem to fit the burger mystique.

I ordered the half pound burger with everything... toss the bun please. just put it all in a container with a fork and knife and yes... spicy french fries, please.

while waiting for my order, it dawned on me that I never smelled anything cooking... no beef, no fat... i smelled nothing.
when she opened the window to collect my money, still no smell.. I'm sitting there thinking, is this all microwaved???

Got home, ate my food, did some investigating and learned that the beef is never frozen, always fresh, everything is cooked to order.. it was delicious, full of healthy saturated fat and lots of gooey condiments..

Would I do this again? sure!!! As long as I live in Nashville, I will continue to explore their cuisine of hamburgers!!!

1  Thank LynneDear
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Very nice sized hamburger (hamburger deluxe). Spicy fries remind me of Arby's curly fries- just not curly. We went thru the drive thru. Food was prepared while we waited, which wasn't long. Guy who was working the drive thru was patient while we looked over a menu we were not familiar with.
Top it off it's right across the street from Baskin Robbins. Win win situation.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 22, 2008

everyone told me how great it was, but when i tired it - i was not impressed :( sorry guys!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed February 11, 2008

*sigh*... the look of that juicy, fattening, HUGE burger is to die for. Love their fries too.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook