“Good pizza and wings”

Castrillo's Pizza - Inglewood
Ranked #1,287 of 2,084 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: Castrillo's Pizza, with 3 location in the heart of east Nashville, West Nashville and Donelson, has stood the test of time. Over the years Castrillo's has remained a favorite in our community. Castrillo's of Inglewood and Sylvan Park is a take out and delivery Pizzeria. Please take some time to enjoy the out-side court yard located right out-side the entrance to Castrillo's this is a great location to enjoy a wonderful meal in a beautiful court yard.
Reviewed July 17, 2012

This is good pizza, not the best I have ever eaten but just good tasting pizza I would recommend to anyone. I really like their dry rub hot wings! The first time I went here with my friend that lives near by we walked in and immediately started coughing and tearing up from the shear potency of the rub that filled the air. They said it happens to everyone the first few times they come in. The pizza is good, the wings are great. I deff recommend this place.

There are newer reviews for Castrillo's Pizza - Inglewood

Reviewed February 5, 2012

Got carryout, pleasantly surprised. Pizza, thin crust quite good, salad very average but lettuce fresh and crispy. Will go back!

Reviewed March 16, 2008

Try the Greek pizza, it's the best. The new owners are awsome too! I can't believe the foot traffic in and out of the place while I was sitting in their dog park on the side of Castrillos.