“Great Falafal”

Kebab Gyros & Italian Cuisine
Ranked #893 of 2,084 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed September 30, 2012

When I was working in Nashville, I used to go here pretty regularly for lunch. They make good falafals. I like their falafal sandwich as well as the platter. Ask for tzaziki (cucumber sauce) with your food. Its a small place, but good enough for a quick lunch / snack.

There are newer reviews for Kebab Gyros & Italian Cuisine

Reviewed June 23, 2012

I'm not overall familiar with Nashville but we found this hole in the wall while driving in the downtown area. Parking was hard to find so I ended up just pulling in and getting our food to-go.

They had a good variety on their menu but yes it is mostly fast-food type. Definitely not a restaurant/dining in environment.

I ordered the gyro and it was delicious. Not your typical gyro. They cut the top of the pita bread and "stuff" the bread with meat and fillings of your choice. This was the best Gyro I've had in the South and beats a lot of them up North.

This place is busy during lunch time and would not recommend eat-in. It is family owned and they were very friendly.

I will definitely eat here again as long as we're stationed at Fort Campbell.

Reviewed April 19, 2012

Very authentic Gyro. It was larger than expected and reasonable, The seasoning was excellent and authentic. Best gyro I ever had!

Reviewed March 30, 2012

this review is for the donelson pike store, as listed.. i frequent this place often, as do collegues from work and everything here is delicious..!! never had anything bad, and they give you VERY large portions.. husband/wife/son run restaurant, very welcoming and homey.. love it..

Reviewed December 18, 2008

This review is about the Kebab Gyros branch on Metrocenter Blvd. The hummus was great, but gyros and kebobs were average at best. The rice pilaf was poor. This is really a fast food restaurant that I cannot recommend.