“Quick Bite”

Ranked #118 of 2,085 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Bar-B-Cutie on Donelson Pike in Nashville, TN is a family-friendly barbecue restaurant committed to serving high-quality barbeque, beef brisket, baby back ribs and more to the Nashville, TN community. We offer a variety of BBQ catering options, daily lunch and dinner specials, activities for kids and more. So get your booty to Bar-B-Cutie TODAY!
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoy the food here. Not a fan of cornbread. Good price. The staff were great. I would stop here again.

ERWhite, Public Relations Manager at Bar-B-Cutie, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Marie,
Thank you so much for eating with us! We are so happy to have served you! Thank you for your review as well. Next time you're in, you can try the BBQ bread for a little different taste. Also, something local to try is the "BBQ on cornbread sandwich w/cole slaw".. It really kicks the fried cornbread up a notch! Thank you again for your comments and for allowing us to serve you! We look forward to serving you again soon.

There are newer reviews for Bar-B-Cutie

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I recently pulled through the drive-thru at the Donelson Pike Bar-B-Cutie, where I've been a long time customer. When I got home, I realized they forgot to include the sweet potato fries that I ordered. I was a little irked, but no major deal. I figured I'd tell them about the missing order the next time I stopped by since I've been going there a long time (15 years). I found myself near Bar-B-Cutie on Friday. I thought I'd stop by to get something to eat and mention my missing order from my previous visit. When I explained this to the person receiving my order, they told me that I'd have to talk to the manager. No worries, be happy to do that, but I didn't want to make this a major ordeal over a missing side. Just wanted them to know. Once the manager, Mary, arrived, I explained the situation. Before I could even say that it was no big deal and just wanted her to know, Mary said that because my order wasn't in the last day or two, they'd have to pull security camera footage and get back to me. It quickly went from a just wanted you to know to frustration. I said, "Really? Even though I have my receipt? And I was the one that was not given what I paid for?" She said that she didn't make the rules - the General Manager did - and she didn't have authority to give me a free order of fries. "Those are the rules, we have to check the security footage. I'm sorry". Needless to say, that was two days ago and I haven't heard a word since. Surprising since they have my phone number, make and model of car, and the time stamp of my original receipt. A long time customer will not be back. All over $1.50.

Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Stopped by based on reviews ... loved it! Went back to the center several times to order more! The pulled pork was the best by far!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Great BBQ. Have never had anything bad here! Great place for a quick lunch, with good prices. The fact that it's always busy just serves to attest to the great food!

ERWhite, Public Relations Manager at Bar-B-Cutie, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Thank you so much for eating with us at Bar-B-Cutie! We are also thankful for your review. If you ever have any other comments or suggestions, please let us know. We introduced our "Carolina" sauce and "TN Fire" sauce because of customer suggestions. We look forward to serving you again the next time you're in town!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We went to the restaurant due to the reviews and was expecting more. I had the ribs which was okay (i like the meat to fall off the bone, these didn't) and my husband brisket was dry and not sufficient due to the big tray requested. The kids chicken fingers were perfectly cooked, appealing and good tasting. The Mac n cheese also tasted good. They do have good customer service. Maybe we expected more since we went to a great barbecue place in pigeon forge days prior.

Thank you so much for eating with us at Bar-B-Cutie. We are also thankful for your review! We always want to over-exceed customer expectations and are very disappointed when we fall short of that. We will definitely look into what happened with our brisket and ribs. We hope that you had a terrific time in Nashville, and hope that you will stop back in at Bar-B-Cutie when you are back in the area! PS..try the pork or turkey nachos next time you're in..you'll come back screaming for more:)