“Wonderful food!”

Finezza Trattoria
Ranked #875 of 2,041 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Nashville, Tennessee
“Wonderful food!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This was my first visit to Finezza. I had eggplant parmesian and it was wonderful. We also ordered Ziti Rustica and Chittara. My favorite was the ziti dish. We finished off with very light Tiramisu and coffee. This restaurant is lively and noisy and the energy is great. By the time we left there were many people waiting outside. We will go back!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Tedkid

Memphis, Tennessee
“Exemplary casual trattoria”
Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

I've driven by this small eatery at the intersection of Hwys 70 & 100 in Belle Meade dozens of times in the last 14 years, but never took the opportunity to try it out. A casual but comfortable dining room was the setting for the best Italian food I've ever had in Nashville. Our server was efficient & opinionated in regards to the menu & specials. We began w/ tasty & gooey "fritters," the mozzarella being preferable to the goat cheese in my opinion. The entree- accompanying Caesar salad was small but fresh & savory. My entree was the veal florentine, served over pasta. The bleu cheese melted on top was creative but unnecessary, likely distracting somewhat from the flavors of the creamy sauce & beef. A scrumptious meal & bountiful portion nonetheless. Our server strongly recommended the special maple & bacon cheesecake. No kidding. I'm typically not all that adventurous in the dining room, but I gave it a try. Best last course I'd eaten in awhile, & one of the most satisfying pieces of cheesecake ever.

1 Thank Tubman74
Tennessee
“Friendly Italian”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Very friendly staff. Not super fancy, but yummy food. Loved the bread, house made salad dressing, chicken Marsala was great, fantastic tiramisu for dessert. Liked the comfortable, neighborhood feel.

• Visited April 2012
Nashville
“Consistantly great food at a fair price. Occasional long wait (worth it!)”
Reviewed December 12, 2011

My family and I have regularly dined at Finezza for many years. It is consistent, it is neighborhood, it is friendly and lighthearted. It is not corporate. It is not always exact (not necessarily a bad thing if your believe, like me, that we are made perfect by our imperfections). Two of your favorite dishes are the Salmon Affogati and the "Flag of Italy." The spumoni is also delicious. The seating can be slightly crowded, sometimes the service is a bit rushed and Friday and Saturday nights may require uncomfortably long wait times. Your wait will be worth it. Sit back, relax, enjoy a wonderful meal and be entertained watching the chefs toss fire in the kitchen.

• Visited December 2011
Nashville, TN
“Great place for kids”
Reviewed September 25, 2011

This is a kid friendly place with really good food and service.