“Pass this one by”

Add it.
Sicily Ceasar Pizza & Pasta
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Took the family on a week day at dinner time. Red the TA reviews and it was close to our hotel so we tried it. First impression was uncomfortable. The place had nobody eating and had a ton of tables. We thought maybe it was early and other guests had just not arrived. Maybe they eat lter in Nashville. Note they do not serve any beer or wine, just soft drinks. We ordered a pizza and a salad and the food was average. It is conveyer belt pizza, not on the stone. The place looks like it is going out of business and is not inviting. My son said they need to shoot and episode of Restaurant Impossible hear. I agree it needs help. For the hour we stayed no other customers came in to eat. It was a very lonely place. Went to the restroom as we were leaving and it was full of flying insects. That was gross and made my stomach jump. Sanitation is an issue here. Usually TA is very accurate but this place is a dump and I can not suggest it to anyone.

There are newer reviews for Sicily Ceasar Pizza & Pasta

Reviewed January 20, 2013

We stayed in a downtown hotel (2blocks off broadway) on a Friday night. We ordered 2 pizzas to be delivered After a sold out concert (downtown was so crowded) The pizza were delivered so quickly....but the best part is...the pizza was amazing! It is so so good! Next time I'm in Nashville, I will eat their pizza again!

Reviewed September 15, 2012

I order a Stromboli, Anti-Pasta Salad, and Cheese Sticks. We had it delivered to our hotel room. They were very quick on their delivery and the guy was really friendly. The food was excellent, great flavors and very big portions. Decently priced for what you get. I would definitely order from Sicily Ceasar again.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

My Grandchildren love this pizza the hot wing was great the whole family love the great food from this restaurant