“Great food and service”

Commerce Street Bar and Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
Commerce Street Bar and Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #367 of 2,084 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown Nashville
Cross street: 7th Avenue
Description: Commerce Street Grille is located on the first floor of the Renaissance Nashville Hotel (611 Commerce Street). Our casually elegant Grille Room features grilled steaks, fresh fish & light entrees. Serving breakfast, lunch & dinner daily, featuring the best breakfast buffet in Nashville along with an express lunch buffet. Commerce Street Grille offers Complimentary Valet Parking during your dining pleasure.
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Needed a quick bite in, Tony our waiter was extremely courteous and made sure everything was properly prepared. Overall a great place.

There are newer reviews for Commerce Street Bar and Grille

Reviewed April 30, 2013

The restaurant was very accomodating. I met Yasser Girgis on my first day there and he took care of me on all of my visits to the restaurant. I have special dietary needs and he was able to assist me with that. I was impressed with the room service. I ordered and was served at
0430 am for the marathon. I truly appreciate that.
My only suggestion is to request that in the future to come up with an allergy sensitive menu.
RE: Gluten Free..etc;

1  Thank Levi S
Reviewed April 28, 2013

My experience at the renaissance hotel and especially the commerce street grille at the renaissance hotel in Nashville was a truly great experience. Visiting for pleasure, Nashville did not disappoint me. The services at commerce street bar and grille were more than satisfactory. My bar tender, Cody Lafever was excellent as he was knowledgeable both behind the bar as well as culturally, speaking of all the attractions available to me as a tourist. He was very friendly and personable with me as well as all his guests. I also want to send my praise and regards to chef Jarvan Springer, who served me a flawless dinner. I want to thank the renaissance hotel for the wonderful experience thanks to a highly professional staff perfecting quality in every aspect of my stay here at the renaissance hotel in Nashville. I will definitely pass on my good reviews on your behalf.

-regards

Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for some dinner and did not want to leave the hotel. We started off with the fried green tomatoes and they were very, very good. We then ordered the steak wrap and the Renaissance Angus burger. They both came with onion rings. The steak wrap was stuffed with steak like you see in a Philly Steak sandwich. It was fantastic. The burger was cooked just right and had cheese and crispy bacon. The onion rings were great as well. We were given awesome service by Rashad. Try it, you will like it.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

When I placed my order with Sean, the server, I made sure he knew that my Angus burger had to be blood rare or I'd change my request. He assured me that the chef could take care of it. To be honest I held little hope given past experiences elsewhere. Whoa, was I surprised, absolutely excellent! Great team work in conveying the customer's request to the chef and his follow through.