“A jewel inside the Renaissance!”

Commerce Street Bar and Grille
Ranked #323 of 2,151 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown Nashville
Cross street: 7th Avenue
Description: Commerce Street Grille is located on the first floor of the Renaissance Nashville Hotel (611 Commerce Street). Our casually elegant Grille Room features grilled steaks, fresh fish & light entrees. Serving breakfast, lunch & dinner daily, featuring the best breakfast buffet in Nashville along with an express lunch buffet. Commerce Street Grille offers Complimentary Valet Parking during your dining pleasure.
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for some dinner and did not want to leave the hotel. We started off with the fried green tomatoes and they were very, very good. We then ordered the steak wrap and the Renaissance Angus burger. They both came with onion rings. The steak wrap was stuffed with steak like you see in a Philly Steak sandwich. It was fantastic. The burger was cooked just right and had cheese and crispy bacon. The onion rings were great as well. We were given awesome service by Rashad. Try it, you will like it.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

When I placed my order with Sean, the server, I made sure he knew that my Angus burger had to be blood rare or I'd change my request. He assured me that the chef could take care of it. To be honest I held little hope given past experiences elsewhere. Whoa, was I surprised, absolutely excellent! Great team work in conveying the customer's request to the chef and his follow through.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

My mother-in-law was staying at the Renaissance Hotel in Nashville, and we had dinner here. I thought it was going to be just an average hotel restaurant, but I was really impressed. Our servers, Tony and Jean, took great care of us. The menu was unique (although somewhat limited), and the food was delicious. It seemed like it was a more upscale restaurant, but it had some affordable choices. I didn't even know this restaurant existed, and it was apparent that a lot of other people didn't either as it wasn't very busy. I don't think they get a lot of business from the locals (mostly hotel guests), but I'd come back for a quick dinner before a night out on the town. It would also be a great place for a business lunch if you work downtown.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

My organization just finished it's second year at the Renaissance Hotel and my leadership team had a daily breakfast meeting where Le Gregory was our server. She's incredibly sweet and attentive, and she gets to know her clientele. A real gem for this place.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

The food was excellent. Plenty of choices on the dinner menu. Our waiter Tony was very attentive to our needs. The chef came out to say hello and make sure that everything was prepared as we requested. We will be going back again.