“Good food, but often have a wait for counter service”

Nashville Room At Jacks
Ranked #288 of 2,129 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Neighborhood: Downtown Nashville
Description: Best for catering for weddings, birthday parties and meetings. Reserve the Nashville Room today.
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I highly suggest eating here. The BBQ is very good and reasonably priced. The food is hot and served quickly from the steam table. The atmosphere is different. It is counter service.

The wait time varies greatly. When I eating I saw the line go from 1 or 2 people up to 15 minutes and about out the door. If it is lined up, walk around and come back. The line will likely have gone down.

I got the pulled pork platter. The pork was hot, tender and juicy. The serving was a bit small, but when I recalled the price, it made sense.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Besides this being a good location, the wait was too long for what I considered to be mediocre food. May possibly go back, but not worth waiting in line for.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

This historic little bistro on Broadway is a must visit for anyone looking to have their craving for either ribs, pulled pork, brisket fulfilled in either sandwich or full meal form with lots of beverage brands to choose from and delectable side dishes galore.

1  Thank roatandrummerdave
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I am from NC so we have AMAZING BBQ! I was very impressed with Jacks....The BBQ was WONDERFUL! Cant wait for my next visit to Jacks!

1  Thank Sherry H
Reviewed April 17, 2012

If you like smokey, flavorful ribs, this is the place. We eat at their old location years ago and thought that they had gone away. We are in heaven that they are still around. The interior is a little beat and you have to stand in a cafeteria line but this is worth every minute. Go early as there is always a line. We will go back the next time we are in Nashville. Make sure to order the combo to get some variety

1  Thank route50guy