“Best thing I ate in our 3 week trip!!”

Las Paletas Gourmet Popsicles
Ranked #5 of 58 Dessert in Nashville
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
westlake village, ca
“Best thing I ate in our 3 week trip!!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

OK...the people working in this place thought I was an absolute nut. I LOVE THIS PLACE!! My 5 children and I almost skipped this stop as we were running late, but making time for it was the BEST move we made in 3 weeks!!! I love non traditional spins on traditional foods....Corn popsicles???? Pineapple Basil popsicles??? Oh my gosh....delicious!!! The corn was the best...you just gotta try it. Delightful...I am still thinking about our stop...wondering when I can return.

Indianapolis, Indiana
“More than just a popsicle”
Reviewed July 18, 2014

We tried the pistachio and the Mexican caramel. Both were delicious! They were so good that I think calling them popsicles should be a crime.

Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Tastey”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

We stopped because we were in the area and saw them on Throw Down with Bobby Flay. My husband tried the Throw Down winner, Pineapple Chili. It was okay. I had the Strawberry Blackberry. It was delicious. It was a pretty good value for the product.

Bakersfield, California
“Sweet Treat on a Summer Day”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Grabbed a couple of popsicles and then headed down to the park with the kids. A had a mixture of chocolate and fruit flavors, and the consensus amongst the group was that the fruit flavors were better than the chocolates. The flavors were fresh and the popsicles didn't melt incredibly fast even though it was a warm day. These are not my favorite boutique-style popsicles (that award goes to Pop Bar in NYC), but they were a fun and delicious treat, and a nice alternative to the typical hot-day ice cream cone.

San Diego, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Perfect on a hot day... or anytime! ”
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

It was a hot one in Nashville and we were looking for a great local place to cool off. This is the perfect spot for that. Awesome selection of Popsicles... So good we had to get a second one each before we left. Plenty of parking and a place to sit inside while you munch on the deliciousness. Don't miss this place when in Nashville.