“Creative, refreshing flavors”

Good for: Families with children
Nashville, Tennessee
“Creative, refreshing flavors”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

$3/each. Cash Only. Gourmet popsicles with fun, unique flavors. Line moves quickly. They sell these at Whole Foods (must buy in packages) but you lose the effect without getting it here at the store. My kids love this place.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Jen_K_777

Brentwood, Tennessee
“Truly one of the best popsicles you could have”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Stopped here with 3 co-workers recently after having lunch nearby. The picture in TripAdvisor is from their first location...across the street from where they are now but there was another location within 100 yards since the first location.

I've purchased 500 popsicles or more from this place...purchased on warm summer days with my little/grown boy (first time he was 6 I think) and have purchased as many as 50 at a time for employees. Get the fruit paletas...the others are good but why get anything but the basic fruit popsicle when they are so good? Everyone is good...my favorite is fresh peach, any strawberry/banana combo, pineapple or any other fruit.

Feel very secure to purchase an assortment for a group and anticipate that everyone will like be they old or young! Always special to take a child...there is a park across the street should the weather be good and you want to walk.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank bdcdaddy
Kalamazoo
“Delicious!!! Worth a visit if you are in Nashville!”
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Our friend took us here and she guaranteed we would love it. We weren't craving Popsicles but these are amazing and more like gourmet ice cream and/or yogurt!

If you are craving something sweet and not super filling then this is perfect! They're also only $3 each so pretty reasonable.

Franklin, Tennessee
“Easy to get to and worth it”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I used to hate it when my kids wanted to go to Las Paletas because it was hard to parallel park and there were limited spots available but now that they have moved a block south into an adorable house, we go almost every week. The place is beautiful and has a very clean bathroom. The popsicles are so delicious! I love to get the chili and chocolate ones. It sounds weird but it is so yummy! They have weird flavors but they are all really good. My kids have tried a bunch and never been disappointed. The price seems steep for a popsicle but when you realize they are handmade with quality ingredients, it seems justified to me. I always feel a little bit crazy when we come in to get popsicles wearing our full length coats and gloves but they always make my teenagers happy which makes me happy so we will keep going to Las Paletas!

• Visited November 2013
Bowling Green, Kentucky
“Outstanding”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We actually noticed this place while eating at Burger Up which turned out to be next door. While waited to be seated we kept seeing people with these frozen pops and thought burger up must have been famous for them. It turned out Las Paletas next door was getting all the business. And for good reason. This is one of those simple dessert places that takes a simple concept, and knocks it out of the park, the interior of the small store was very cool looking and there were a few freezers that contained the pops. The one guy working there was very friendly, knowledgable and willing to explain the products in detail. We settled on the coconut and it was unreal. It was very very creamy and had flakes of coconut all over it. It didn't have that hard frozen feeling to it, it was just soft and creamy. This is one of those places in a major city that is something you'd suggest everyone check out. Well deserved spot in the top 10 on TripAdvisor.

• Visited August 2013