“Amazing Popsicles!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed October 23, 2013

As far as I know, this is the original Popsicle joint. And it's the best. I've had plenty of popsicles in various cities, and out of numerous grocery store freezer aisles. Las Paletas, in Nashville, is the king. Or queen. I'm pretty sure it is run by two women. Women who know the art of a good popsicle.

All of the paletas are incredible, but my favorites are listed below:
-Honeydew
-Avocado
-Cookie
-Any flavor with chili pepper, Like Chocolate w/ chili, or Pineapple w/ chili

You will love these paletas!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

After hearing the buzz about Las Paletas for quite a while, I was anxious to try it out after lunch on Friday. I ordered the Vanilla with chocolate chip popsicle. ALL of the chocolate chips were in the top 3/4" of the popsicle. It appears they make them vertically, with the top down. All of the chips settled in the bottom of the mold, causing them to be at the top of my popsicle. NOT ONE chocolate chip was in the rest of my popsicle. Disappointing at best. For $3, this should have been the best popsicle I have ever eaten. It wasn't as good as an Eskimo Pie. It just cost more. Won't go back.

Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

Popsicles have never been so good! My son goes to college just down the street from Las Paletas and had never stopped because he wasn't sure he wanted to spend the money on a popsicle. I took him in while visiting him and I'm certain he will now make it a regular stop.

They have a couple dozen flavors, both fruity and creamy. It was just too hard for me to decide. I asked this question of the two employees at the counter, "if you could only eat one flavor for the rest of time, which one would it be?" Without hesitation, they both replied, "avocado!" I had my doubts but two young men standing in line behind me both agreed. So, that's what my son and I both got. It was surprisingly delicious! And, I have been dreaming about going back ever since. I can't wait till my next trip to Nashville!

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

All the Nashvillians love this place. Brought my wife, daughter, and friend couple with a baby... Everyone was pleased. Delicious, unique flavours. The girls loved it! They have minis for the kids. Pretty high prices for what it is, but was super tasty and good for a treat! I loved my pineapple with peppers, and the crew liked their kiwi strawberry, and banana creams... Helpful workers, but she wasn't the best with making recommendations... Guess we'll have to go back and try all the other flavours ourselves...

Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

I didn't think it was that special but my 19 and 21 year old children loved it. Hard to find parking.