“Yummm!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Such a cute idea and so tasty! My husband had peanut butter dipped in chocolate, my son had the rice (like rice pudding), and I had butter pecan dipped in chocolate. All were SO tasty and great in the heat! I really liked that the "creamy" pops weren't like an ice cream consistency, but were more of flavored ice like a true popsicle. I don't know how they add so much water and still keep the flavor, but they were really good! I would definitely go back, and go out of my way to do so! Yeah, they're $3, but that's cheaper than a scoop of ice cream in a restaurant these days. It's an inexpensive treat.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

If you are in the area on a hot day and in the mood for a sweet treat this is the place for you. I do not have much to add to what other have said. It is a $3 popsicle. Yes the flavors are tasty and different. But it is just a popsicle.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

A little different from normal desert options, but it's quick, cheap, and delicious! They always have tons of flavors available so you are always sure to find at least a few things you like. You can really taste the difference of real fruit instead of artificial flavoring.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

We've been going here since it opened. Te favors are clear and glorious. A big hit with all ages. Very close to Burger Up.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I saw this on the Food TV Network so I promised myself I would try one of these Mexican popsicles. I was not disappointed. I tried the coconut (dipped in dark chocolate, the mixed berry, and the avocado. The avocado was my absolute favorite. I am craving one now. It sounds strange but if you like the taste of avocado at all you have to try this. I have heard that the rice flavor is very good too.