“Yummy and cheap!”

McDougal's Chicken Fingers & Wings
Ranked #340 of 2,041 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Hillsboro West End
Paducah, Kentucky
“Yummy and cheap!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

11 yr old son and I shared a 5 finger basket. There was PLENTY of food, and in fact, we had one extra finger left over. The baskets come with a ton of delish fries. Can't beat the toast and the free ice cream at the end. Fantastic sweet tea. This was a return trip for us, and a must-do when we go to Nashville.

Visited October 2013

Eldora, Iowa
“Love This Unique Chicken Shack”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Went here with my friends while on vacation. It was a very hopping place on a Monday evening. We each got a chicken basket with fries.
The fries were some of the best I ever had. I am not sure why they were so good, but they were shoestring and crispy but not overcooked. And they had some seasoning on them.
The chicken was good. I had 3 crispy tenders and they were perfectly done and a pretty good size. I worried 3 wouldn't be enough, but I was pleasantly full at the end of the meal.
McDougal's also has pretty great options for sauces. I had mine tossed in the HoneyBee sauce with blue cheese on the side. A friend got the Gold sauce with grilled chicken, which was pretty darn good as well.
Plus they have free softserve. Just a small cup, but the perfect amount for me and my friends.
Value was great. Closely priced to some of the more classy fastfood places. 6 or 7$ for a meal.
They have both inside and outside seating. We sat outside and it was comfortable, though just plastic picnic tables. Definitely a young crowd but we saw a few families and a couple large groups (8+ people).
The character of this establishment was great. They have old license plates, signed dollars t-shirts and all sorts of other random items on the walls. A very fun place to visit with friendly staff.

• Visited September 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Was treated like less than an Animal”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I decided to try the place and went in. I was the only client in the entire place. They took my order and my money. I waited almost 30 minutes! Then, it was undercooked and inedible. I left hungry and in tears from waiting so long then not eating after all. Staff clearly was having a good time at my expense. I said nothing. Never again, but a local favorite so maybe you'll do better. Mostly an under 30 crowd, as is most of Nashville in The Ville.

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Laura G
“Legendary”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

It's the simple things. Chicken Fingers, Fries, and excellent sauces. Life does not get much better than a "large basket" of chicken fingers tossed in honeybee sauce. McDougal's brings us a little piece of heaven.

Try it, and Love it.

You're welcome.

• Visited August 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Favorite restaurant in town”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Lots of food for a decent price. Big chicken tenders with lots of sauces to choose from. Free ice cream machine which works every time I've been, which is a lot. A must eat in my opinion if you like chicken tenders.

Visited July 2013