“Delicious!”
Review of Sole Mio

Sole Mio
Reserve with OpenTable
Sole Mio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #290 of 2,038 Restaurants in Nashville
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Molloy
Description: At Sole Mio, all of our Italian dishes are made from scratch from authentic Northern Italian family recipes. When you step foot into our space, you'll feel as if you have stepped out of Nashville and onto the streets of Italy. Sole Mio started on the beaches of the Adriatic Sea over 25 years ago. Owner GianCarlo Agnoletti opened his first restaurant in his hometown near Rimini, Italy. There he developed a passion for wonderfully fresh, Northern Italian food and is pleased to share it with you here in Nashville. Sole Mio specializes in serving fresh house-made pastas, sauces and desserts. Our house favorites include our rolled veal involtini, lobster ravioli and Linguine Carbonara. Don't forget to save room for our Home-made Tiramisu! Sole Mio is the perfect place for special occasions, date nights and even large, private business dinners. Come see why everyone in Nashville knows Sole Mio is the best Italian.
Crestwood, IL
“Delicious!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

This restaurant is right across from the Hampton. We had the salmon and the lobster ravioli. It was mouth watering! This restaurant has a warm atmosphere and the staff could not have been nicer. You will enjoy this place!

Visited March 2013

“Nice Restaurant with nice, convenient location near downtown”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

We met some friends here before the Eric Clapton concert. You can park at the Hampton Inn next door for a fee if you want to leave your car here all night. Very handy. Easy walk over to the Bridgestone Arena.Restaurant does have parking however.
The food was good and they had several specials (i had the surf and turf-$28). The general manager Michael was very friendly and helpful. Made my wife a great Margarita with some OJ and Grand Marnier. The Owner/Chef brought our was very nice.
Give this place a try.

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I won't go back!!”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

This was my families first time to visit. It was my daughters 22nd birthday and we were very disappointed! Fist of all the waitress was very rude and abrupt the entire evening. We let her know that it was our first time and any question we had she acted like it was stupid. I ask her for a straw and she brought just me one and the entire table wanted one when we told her she acted very put out. We got there at 5 so there was hardly anyone in the restaurant, once others arrived she hardly came back. We were there for two hours. Later she admitted they were understaffed. We went there expecting fine dining but it was no where near.

1 Thank Ruffless1234
Lutz, Florida
“Dinner”
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Had a good experience here for our first time. Bunch of guys in town for SEC basketball tournament. They knew we were in a hurry to get out for the games and did a good job. Food tasted fresh and came out hot!

Birmingham, Alabama, United States
“Wonderful food, but nothing special”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

The atmosphere is very outdated, however my friend overheard the ownners dicussing redecorating. They do have valet parking, but we were staying next door at the Hampton and walked over. My wine was very good. I don't remember the name, but it was one of the "Other reds." Their wine list was very extensive, but the prices were high. They did not offer many choices for wines by the glass.The bread our server brought out was very warm, but just mediocre with the oil and vinegar. I got the soup of the day, shrimp bisque. It was delicious, especially with the fresh cracked pepper. That was the best pepper I have ever had! It really did add so much to everything. I got the restaurant specialty, lobster ravioli. I loved it, but I have had better one time before. The sauce and cheese were excellent though! If you can splurge for the $27 entree, I'd say it's worth it. I only ate a little over half the dish though. The desserts sounded delicious, but I had absolutely no room for anything sweet after that heavy meal. The service was ok. Nothing stood out about how we were treated, except 20% gratuity was added to each check. I used to work in the restaurant industry and am always offended by this. We were a group of five, there was no need to add gratuity. However, we were a bachelorette party, so I guess our server wasy just assuming we'd be cheap (after ordering the most expensive items). Well, I would have left more, but if you decide how much I should tip, that's all you're getting.

Overall, I did enjoy myself, but the next time I am in Nashville, I probably won't eat there. If you've never been and want some great Italian, I'd recommend it.